Craziest Hockey Brawl Of All Time

Meh.

Those guys are a bunch of pussies. Only a handful of fights broke out; and some cowards were 2 or 3 on 1 opponent.

And the stick-swingin is tame compared to NHL hockey from the 50's and earlier. They'd break sticks on each other's head back then, and they had virtually no protection at all. No helmets, nothing.

In the 1955 game where Rocket Richard got suspended for punching a ref, I think he broke 2 sticks on the same Bruins player and was trying to grab another stick when the ref got in his way.

But they didnt had weird old doctors come out in full uniform at the center of the ice back then though... :P

Meh.

Those guys are a bunch of pussies. Only a handful of fights broke out; and some cowards were 2 or 3 on 1 opponent.

And the stick-swingin is tame compared to NHL hockey from the 50's and earlier. They'd break sticks on each other's head back then, and they had virtually no protection at all. No helmets, nothing.

In the 1955 game where Rocket Richard got suspended for punching a ref, I think he broke 2 sticks on the same Bruins player and was trying to grab another stick when the ref got in his way.

But they didnt had weird old doctors come out in full uniform at the center of the ice back then though... :P

Yeah, it seemed like both teams grabbed one guy from the other team and just beat on him. As if a 20 on 1 is fair.

What's the butcher doing there, looking for some meat??

Btw Jet, he wasn;t hitting his teamm8, he hit the leg of the guy laying under his teamm8!

Ohhhh...ok. It looked like he was hacking his temmate in the ass. I was just "o_O wtf?"

and lmao, my first thought was of a butcher too. I love he just randomly shows up then runs around scared.