Rumours About Our Boys...

Makh2o

Add Ed Belfour to that list too. He admitted taking coke earlier in his career I think.

I also heard about the rumor Theo's little problem was about drugs and the heel thing was fake...that he was purging his system in rehab or something. But these are just rumors and rumors have a nasty tendency to be false.

What good is this post? Belfour admitted to using coke..YOU THINK??? Then you think you heard rumours about Theodore and drug use? Is there anything that you are sure of? Geez....

Where the hell does someone find blow in Montreal? It's like 10 grand for a key. Well, I guess they can afford that...

Not sure where you're getting this information, but I can assure you that coke is much more available than you think in Montreal.

someone should close this thread.......

it's just idle useless gossip without any real proof

i've thought about it, but I was kinda hoping that disinterest and self-restraint would kill it on its own...

please help it along - put it out of its' misery soon? :?-

i don't have the specifics of it but i do know for a FACT that Theo's ankle problem was only used to hide something bigger.

coke? no idea.

at the time i thought they meant something physical but that might also be it. maybe Gainey found out and couldn't tolerate it.

ok... i have officially come to find absolutely no reason for this thread to continue.

Thread closed.

as always, feel free to PM any complaints.

Edited by simonus