Should Habs Look At Carter?

Naslund

Carter, why would we need an over the hill catcher? I know he played well with Youpie in the past, but...... LMAO. Oh, if you meant Anson, he would be less helpful than Gary.

Carter will end up agreeing to a 2.2 Mil contract wil Vanc if he's lucky otherwise he will get offered between 1.75 and 2 Mil for one season

Carter, why would we need an over the hill catcher? I know he played well with Youpie in the past, but...... LMAO.

Well atleast you find yourself funny........

Carter will end up agreeing to a 2.2 Mil contract wil Vanc if he's lucky otherwise he will get offered between 1.75 and 2 Mil for one season

I don't think Vancouver has that kind of money to throw at hiim do they?

Since he has his best season there, he'd be smart to sign back there. BUt its always about the money isn't it?

the canucks have about 8 mil left... with that we need 2 top RWs and some cheap guys (linden & rookies) to fill out the roster.... im expecting at least 1 more trade this offseason in order to fill out the roster...

the canucks have about 8 mil left... with that we need 2 top RWs and some cheap guys (linden & rookies) to fill out the roster.... im expecting at least 1 more trade this offseason in order to fill out the roster...

Hey Next time Capt Canuck comes in the store I'll ask him.... btw I think he is calling it quits... He's drinking too much man!! Nah just kidding.... in any case the 1.5 Mil something (Canucks option on Linden) might be cheap for us... but not for the canucks it aint!