Hockey Cards

lazy26

I was just wondering if any Habsworld members were hockey card collectors. I collected them as a young'un, and have been collecting them seriously for the past 2-3 years... My collection consists of mostly current Canadiens and Canadians, although the focus of my collection is Saku Koivu.

Anyway, just wanted to see if I could generate any conversation regarding this topic... I love to talk hockey cards...

<pushes up glasses>

I'm such a geek :blush:

I was just wondering if any Habsworld members were hockey card collectors. I collected them as a young'un, and have been collecting them seriously for the past 2-3 years... My collection consists of mostly current Canadiens and Canadians, although the focus of my collection is Saku Koivu.

Anyway, just wanted to see if I could generate any conversation regarding this topic... I love to talk hockey cards...

<pushes up glasses>

I'm such a geek :blush:

I have lots of hockey cards, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge collector. I haven't bought any cards at all in at least three years I think. I DID get a Yann Danis rookie card as part of a promotion however. My dad has a couple really old cards, including an autographed Henri Richard card! :blink:

I've got about 14 binders full. Seriously.

Though, I'm not a huge collecter, my dad is actually, and he's the one who got them all. Keep meaning to sort through them all, but it's a daunting task that continues to get pushed back :P.

I got 2 HUGE binders full.... and my prized collection is a Patrick Roy Rookie card,...... Markus Naslund,Peter Forsberg.... junior cards... and like 20 cards that my dad had from the habs heyday in the late 60s early 70s.

:hlogo:

ah! hockey cards.

Patrick Roy, Ken Dryden, Mats Nasland and La Fleur RC's are my prized selection; Between my sets and my wife's sets; our collections span many junior cards and loads of NHL cards, RC cards and should number at least 2000+

i collected a lot in the early 80s ... thus it did provide me with a few gems like Gretzky's & Messier's & Bourque's rookie cards.

I've got most of the current Habs rookie cards, and recently I pulled an Upper Deck Ovechkin card! To top it off, the pack also included an insert serial numbered Crosby card...

My best pack ever... :D