Colorado Signs Ken Klee

jetsniper

http://www.coloradoavalanche.com/news/curr...ails.asp?ID=589

I CAN FEEL THE CUP COMING BACK TO DENVER!

YEAAAAAAH BABY!

For the really slow people, I'm being sarcastic.

:nono:

We've got 7 defensemen now with Boychuk being the 8th. Boychuk really deserves a shot so I think a trade is coming within the next week, hopefully involving Brisebois.

If not, then I get to question the new GM even more.

Giguere knows what he's doing.... ;) you can never have too much depth at defense. I know this too............

Whats going on in Colorado. Did someone loose a few brain cells? Ken Klee... x-laugher.. I mean x-leafer.

This would not be happening if they were still in Quebec... Time they returned north of the border. That thin air and low oxygen has gone to their heads!

You guys should really look into getting Ribeiro from us :D

Riberio>>>>>Arnason or Turgeon.

I'd actually like it if Ribs came to Colorado, can join the other Habs castoffs. You can keep Dags though.

Whats going on in Colorado. Did someone loose a few brain cells? Ken Klee... x-laugher.. I mean x-leafer.

This would not be happening if they were still in Quebec... Time they returned north of the border. That thin air and low oxygen has gone to their heads!

He played 9 years for Washington so his brief appearance in Leafland and all the Toronto Media has infected your post. :o I know everyone wants to be a Leaf.