Noronen Leaves The Nucks

MAK

So the Nucks basically traded a 2nd rounder for nothing now ... :D

yup !!

at least they got one back from the kings in the cloutier trade

Good, another goalie gone!

Aebischer's stock going up again slowly....but surely. With every move and signing the available legitimate goalie cupboard is getting more bare ;)

Who's left? Biron, Lalime and Legace?

There is of course JS Giguere but his fat salary will be harder to move than the 1.9 Aeby's making :D

BTW: Does anyone know what my avatar is? Meaning; what game and what goal was this?

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

BTW: Does anyone know what my avatar is? Meaning; what game and what goal was this?

Its Koivu's game-winning goal against Boston in Game 3 of the 2002 playoffs. He was fed a perfect pass by Markov and scored after turning Dafoe inside-out.

wade flahrety(sp?) will likely be the backup to start, but that leaves the farm with almost no one.... nonis will have to find somebody

Its Koivu's game-winning goal against Boston in Game 3 of the 2002 playoffs. He was fed a perfect pass by Markov and scored after turning Dafoe inside-out.

I didn't expect such a quick response :P

COOL

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Good for Noronen ... all he wanted was a chance to start some where and now he's getting the chance ( and didn't have to take a drastic paycut to do it ) .. if he does well teams will line up next season for him as he will be a UFA.

wade flahrety(sp?) will likely be the backup to start, but that leaves the farm with almost no one.... nonis will have to find somebody

What happened with Maxime Ouellet?

*browsing*

UFA? Ouellet is a decent goaltender who could be a perfect fit behind Luongo.

jeffy nailed it. Wade Flaherty will most likely be the backup and as for the farm, Julien Ellis looks to be the starter down there right now. Expect someone to be signed.

On Cloutier, it's possibly two 2nd rounders. One this year and a conditional 2nd in 2009. B) It was a waste of a 2nd rounder on Noronen but at least we have three this year and hopefully Nonis can keep them all. ^_^

Need they worry about a backup? Luongo played 75 games last year.. :D

jeffy nailed it. Wade Flaherty will most likely be the backup and as for the farm, Julien Ellis looks to be the starter down there right now. Expect someone to be signed.

On Cloutier, it's possibly two 2nd rounders. One this year and a conditional 2nd in 2009. B) It was a waste of a 2nd rounder on Noronen but at least we have three this year and hopefully Nonis can keep them all. ^_^

sweet! im not getting ripped into! :D seems some of my previous opinions werent so popular... maybe im finding my place here!

lazy: when i said they needed to find somebody, i meant that nonis likely needed to find another goalie with a little more experience to be on the farm... flaherty will be fine to back up...

Edited by jeffy