How I Hate Moving!

CoRvInA

I'll be moving shortly. I'm moving from a one-room 25m² (about 269 square feet) appartment to a two-room 53m² (about 570 square feet) place. I'll have a separate bedroom. I'll be able to able a ktichen table.

Also, I'll probably end up getting agoraphobia. :rolleyes:

make sure you go for a walk every day !!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i think everything will be ready by then. Everything is painted now, this weekend we put something on the floor. Then the last few things, and i can buy some furniture and move my own junk.

will you have a big appartment ??

It was a 4 chamber appartment, with a garden 9 by 9 meters(big enough for me)

-1 Living room

-1 big bedroom

-2 smaller bedrooms

But the big bedroom is now attached to the living room so thats nice and big. The former bedroom probably now will me the eatingroom&put my computer there. Got a new bathroom. Its looking better and better. (it's just for myself, gonna live alone first ;) )

sounds cool Dutch plus you said you live in a small town so you got the country side to look forward too.

It's small for US meanings. It's one of the biggest city's in the neigbourhood. We got about 80.000 people living here. So thats a joke for you ;)

But yeah i'm looking forward to it

lol 80,000

My town is 40,000 but its next to another town with 40,000 and another town with 40,000 which is next to another town with 40,000.

urban sprawl worst thing about mankind in my opinion.

Lol, my entire territory has a population of 40,000. And it's as big as Quebec. :D

Lol, my entire territory has a population of 40,000. And it's as big as Quebec. :D

were you born in NWT ?? can't wait to visit it, I'm sure I'm going to love it.

Västerås has about 125,000 - 130,000 people, not sure exactly. I think it's like the 8th biggest city in Sweden. Sweden has about 9 million people and Stockholm is the biggest city with like 1 million people.

I am really looking forward to moving. I love browsing the IKEA catalogue.

The other night I dreamt about the new appartment. :lol:

I am really looking forward to moving. I love browsing the IKEA catalogue.

Thats what i do, i think most of my furniture will come from Ikea.(i already saw some cool stuff, probably will buy it soon) If i have some screws left over, you can have them (but i probably will have not enough ;))

were you born in NWT ?? can't wait to visit it, I'm sure I'm going to love it.

Yep, born and raised. I'm here only temporarily though, I'll be gone by next September and my family will follow soon after.

If you like camping, there is no better place to be than the NWT in July.

Yeah, that's the only problem I have with IKEA, when stuff is missing. I think it doesn't happen as often as people say though, it's probably an exageration. About a year ago I bought new bookshelves, five sections, and the only thing missing were two small little plastic thingies.

Also, at least at IKEA in Västerås, you can buy screws and stuff like that and pay per the pound. It's like buying candy, you take a bag, put in the things you need, they weigh it on a scale and you pay them the money.

I'm a real fan of IKEA. It's cheap, you get good walue for your money, and I think it's kinda fun putting the stuff together. With the blueprints, it's so simple a kid can do it. I'm not the least bit handy, I would never be able to build a book case or a bed from scratch, but putting together stuff from IKEA is not a problem.

I also don't get why some people hate IKEA. It may not be very original, what do I know, I'm no design expert. A million other people might have the same stuff I have, but I don't care about that. I like my stuff and if no one else does, it's their problem.

you ****ing rental company just cancelled the truck that we reserved for saturday...I'm gonna freakin kill someone, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you ****ing rental company just cancelled the truck that we reserved for saturday...I'm gonna freakin kill someone, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They cancelled a reservation? Are they allowed to do that?

They cancelled a reservation? Are they allowed to do that?

I dunno but theres nothing they will do about it.

4 days is a short notice for a new reservation...sucks big big time. :angry::wall::wacko:

congratz, good for you. Now its almost time to enjoy, cuz most of the time there are always things to fix or complete.

there will always be things to be done. I guess it's a good practice for the house that we should be in a few years.