Anyone Know Where Alexandre Daigle Is Playing?

bebehabs

Hey guys!

a co-worker said that Alexandre Daigle is playing in Europe now... like does anyone know about it? i remember he was playing for the Wild then after that... he left for Europe?

u guys r my hockey reference so please help me out!! :P

thanx in advance!!!!

GHG

Edited by bebehabs

thanx for the answer :) so my co-worker was right about daigle... ahhhh~ gotta admit tomorrow that he was right :P

thanx guys!!!

ps : LOVE ur signaturesss

I think playing overseas he will get 1st line time which beats 2nd or 4th line duties in the NHL, he would never be a 3rd liner because of his lack of defensive/checking skills.

Also was probably aproached only by the Leafs, and what PQ born male would ever want to play there?

Too bad Ottawa felt a need to rush this guy. He would have proved a better player without the billing.

He would have proved a better player without the billing.

I think he would have been a better player had he not received so much money at such a young age. Imagine being 18, and receiving millions of dollars. You're basically a celebrity going out in downtown Montreal... Drugs killed his game.

I think he would have been a better player had he not received so much money at such a young age. Imagine being 18, and receiving millions of dollars. You're basically a celebrity going out in downtown Montreal... Drugs killed his game.

Can't argue with that.

Guess he had a crazy summer then cracked under preassure?

His first year in Ottawa was a mistake, forget giving him the signing bonus and let him MATURE in the AHL.

He probably would have ate up the league for a year or two down there and come out as another key player on their team.

I feel Ottawa has made few mistakes handling their players but this was a disaster.

On the other hand, glad they did it because they would be tougher today.