Cassie Campbell Retires

jetsniper

Great career. I love it how the women hockey players all have lives off the ice. I can't think of her name it escapes me but the lady from Quebec who was on the team. She was in her 40's I think. Anyway she's a constable in Laval or Montreal. I thought that was cool.

Thats what the olympics are suppose to be about right. Normal people excelling in a sport.

Yeah, exactly. Daniel Goyette works at the Home Depot just up the street from me. Well she used to, I think she works at a different one now. I remember talking to her after the 02 olympics, nice lady.

Thats awesome. I know Home Depot likes to tout how many olympians it hires.

and pays minimum wage :P

Great career. I love it how the women hockey players all have lives off the ice. I can't think of her name it escapes me but the lady from Quebec who was on the team. She was in her 40's I think. Anyway she's a constable in Laval or Montreal. I thought that was cool.

Thats what the olympics are suppose to be about right. Normal people excelling in a sport.

I think you're talking about danielle sauvageau who was the team coach..she's a cop in montreal.

she did some commentating during intermission at la soirée du hockey...I think she's a better coach...

by loosing cassie campbell team canada's good looks drops a huge notch

We've still got...erm...our goalies are all hot. I miss Kim St.Pierre, I think she's coaching at a US college now. Theres still Meghan Agosta. =D

that little swedish goalie who played for mcgill(or was it concordia??) she was cute too

She had a nice long career with the team. That's always nice to see.

:king: :hlogo: :king: