Rookies Vs York U

Habitforming

Wow... somebody should change the title it made me think that the Habs were spanked at first. Other than that does anybody have a scoresheet?

:hlogo:

Pfffft....

Well, I guess I'm satisfied that our guys are much better than University players I guess.

15-1 though... that's horrible. They should definitely find another NHL team to take part in this tourny (as I believe it was Florida who dropped out).

Carolina dropped out from last year.

The score was horrendous, but the offence should have loads of confidence going into the finals against Toronto. Or did Florida win?

As for the box scores, I would love to see them too but all I know is that a 5-point night for Sergei Kostitsyn, 7 point night for Mathieu Carle, the Canadiens' 2nd Round draft pick this summer, 5 points for Aubin, 2 goals for Grabs and 3 assists for Latendresse.

Edited by Habitforming

Ottawa backed out of the tournament this year. The reason given was that they didn't have enough prospects to field a team. They said they'd be back next year.

Not sure if I read this in the Gazette or on RDS.ca, but one of the two had it...