High Quality Jamboree Pictures

habs_in_the_blood

if anyone wants the pics i took at the jamboree i got about 60 of them...most of the players up close and far away.. its with a 6.0 pixel camera so you can zoom in a lot!!!

just need explications for sending!

So I attended the Jamboree thing the Habs' held today at the Bell Center. It was scheduled to start at 11am (I got there at 10:40), but the players only showed up at 2:30pm.

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/general/jamboree2006.cfm

Waited in line for about 3 hours to get 3 minutes of time to get signatures/pictures from the players who were there. (Most notably: Saku Koivu, Alex Kovalev, Craig Rivet, Michael Ryder, Sheldon Souray, David Aebischer, Mathieu Dandenault, Tomas Plekanec, and Alexander Perezhogin)

Anyway, we were very rushed so I did not have much time but managed to get some signatures on my jersey. Also got a couple of pictures I'll attach. Enjoi!

alexkovalevfl1.th.jpg craigrivetms7.th.jpg sheldonsourayma2.th.jpg michaelryderzk4.th.jpg

i was in the same line as you...but i got there at 1....so basicly i jumped the fence at the end after waiting so long.....heck the worst that could of happended is beeing kicked out! lol...was worth it...got signed by most the players i wanted....missing koivu markov and higgins

i was in the same line as you...but i got there at 1....so basicly i jumped the fence at the end after waiting so long.....heck the worst that could of happended is beeing kicked out! lol...was worth it...got signed by most the players i wanted....missing koivu markov and higgins

Ah k. Markov wasn't there though :). Maybe it was Plekanec you're thinking of? (He was in between Koivu and Rivet).

I actually caught Plekanec yawning. It seemed like he was anxious to get his afternoon nap in. I suppose the endless stream of people asking him to write his name on their merchandice and the warm sun was making him sleepy as well.

Ah k. Markov wasn't there though :). Maybe it was Plekanec you're thinking of? (He was in between Koivu and Rivet).

lol no i know my players....there was two signing places....and in the middle there was ribiero and streit...

higgins samsonov begin were on the other side

i can send you the pics if you want

hockeymostly066.jpg

heres a couple more at http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/darthtd/

Edited by fHABulous

if anyone wants the pics i took at the jamboree i got about 60 of them...most of the players up close and far away.. its with a 6.0 pixel camera so you can zoom in a lot!!!

just need explications for sending!

how would you do that - send the pics, that is?

I'm especially curious to see a shot of Perezhogin - it would be interesting to a 'before & after' shot. :rolleyes:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

how would you do that - send the pics, that is?

I'm especially curious to see a shot of Perezhogin - it would be interesting to a 'before & after' shot. :rolleyes:

Wow, I saw Perezhogin upclose today and got his signature and I swear I didn't recognize him for at least a minute.

Wow, I saw Perezhogin upclose today and got his signature and I swear I didn't recognize him for at least a minute.

yeah he got chubby huh?

well shortcat i have a zipped file i could try emailing you...the pictures you see there were reduced to 800X600

but mine are even bigger

give me your email and ill try to send the most possible...any players you would rather have?

i can send out the best of the 60 too

i also have a picture of ribiero who is clearly complaining of "too many autographs"... i was able to snap a picture in timehockeymostly059.jpg

heres a perezhogin one...shame the sun was there...messed up my lightinghockeymostly097.jpg

that girl with the cap seemed to like me :P

Edited by fHABulous

yeah he got chubby huh?

well shortcat i have a zipped file i could try emailing you...the pictures you see there were reduced to 800X600

but mine are even bigger

give me your email and ill try to send the most possible...any players you would rather have?

i can send out the best of the 60 too

i also have a picture of ribiero who is clearly complaining of "too many autographs"... i was able to snap a picture in timehockeymostly059.jpg

heres a perezhogin one...shame the sun was there...messed up my lightinghockeymostly097.jpg

that girl with the cap seemed to like me :P

shortcat1@hotmail.com :):):)

Tanxalot! :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I DIDNT SEE THIS POST BEFORE POSTING MY JAMBOREE RECAP!!!!

sorry!!!!!! but HEY! good thing that i can have MORE pix of the event!!! THANX TO ALL OF U!!

u guys can get mine in my jamboree recap post too :)