Habs In Nhl 07 For Ps2

justintb

Are the Habs in NHL 07 a reflection of what they really are? I think that EA sports has finally given the habs some credibility in their video game! I use the habs online in NHL 07 for PS2....After tonights rally back over the sens, I played it tilll 5am......And now im at 15 wins...Zero Losses :D For those of you who Dont believe me...Look me up.... D4NGLEB3RRY is my name ...Hope the actual team starts the season 15-0! LOL

Remember, if you a true habs fan...You dont use the best team in the game...You use the Habs!!! :hlogo:

Well, I guess it all depends what level you're playing at... :P

I'm almost done my first year on the 360, and I'm 6 points ahead of VAN for 1st place overall...

I heard the PS2/XBox version didn't have the skill sticks like the 360. Is this true?

I have it for xbox, and yes it is different for xbox/ PS2 than for 360. I was watching a review of NHL 07 for 360 and i thought it was sweet. but then i got it and was like = :o:angry2: , And the rosters arent uptated very well, i had to make a ton of changes, I gonna get a 360 for when NHL 08 comes out :D

In Nhl 07 i started a dynasty with Montreal, my only trade so far is

Yann Danis and Ryder for Bertuzzi. Im 15-6-3, My President doesnt like me very much. Although im doing pretty well, he is Skeptikal about me

Already won 2 cups in a row.

My lineup in 2009

Samsonov - Koivu - Kovalev

Higgins - Ruutu - Kostitsyn

Latendresse - Plekanec - Perezhogin

Begin - Bonk - Murray

Phaneuf - Markov

Souray - Bouillon

Foote - Rivet

Huet

Price

Traded Ribeiro + draft pick for Stoll. Traded Dandenault + draft picks for Foote, then traded Ryder + Stoll for Ruutu and 1st round draft pick.

I have something ######ed like 91 overall, 91 offense, 95 defense, 99 goaltending.

Edited by fromage

No, I updated my roster. Mind you, this for PC. It's easier to update roster on PC than on PS2/Xbox.

Guys, I have a PS2 and wonder how you update rosters. do you download some kind of binary roster file from the web and install it somehow on the memory card? Never could figure this one out.

I have it for the PC.

I'm 32-0-0 and making a mockery out of the league, so I'm not too impressed with the game.

My leading scorer is my son (created player who is an 89 overall) and he has around 215 goals and 50 or so assists. The game is too easy ( it is set on difficult already and line changes are on)

I hope they put out a more enthusiastic effort on NHL 08.

Guys, I have a PS2 and wonder how you update rosters. do you download some kind of binary roster file from the web and install it somehow on the memory card? Never could figure this one out.

Yeah, you just have your PS2 connected online and it should save a roster file onto your memory card. Then you just load the roster file from the memory card.

Yeah, you just have your PS2 connected online and it should save a roster file onto your memory card. Then you just load the roster file from the memory card.

I'm new at trying to update my roster, but do you have to go to some website through the ps2 to do it? or is there a button in the game that you can just click on to update them? I'm assuming no updates will be out utnil after the first game, when all the rookies can be added.

Is this true? Thanks for the help

I'm new at trying to update my roster, but do you have to go to some website through the ps2 to do it? or is there a button in the game that you can just click on to update them? I'm assuming no updates will be out utnil after the first game, when all the rookies can be added.

Is this true? Thanks for the help

No, no website (can you even browse the internet with your PS2?). I haven't done this in more then a year so it's a little fuzzy but you just need to go onto EA's server and theres a section there where you can get them.

No, no website (can you even browse the internet with your PS2?). I haven't done this in more then a year so it's a little fuzzy but you just need to go onto EA's server and theres a section there where you can get them.

Thanks Jetsniper. I don't go online with mine and do not have the NIC so I will look for one. I even have to dig out the PS2 as it has sat in the closet for many years. USed to be a gang of us older guys that played hockey on PS2 and drank beer, shoot the breeze......

19-4-3 In Online Mode...Lots of Losses have been to Cheap Goals that Huet can See from Point Blank Range, yet still lets in :wacko: ...It drives me Nuts when someone scores from the blueline...It proves they got No Skill Whatsoever! Also, They Made Everyone on the Buffalo Sabres to the equivalent speed of samsonov...Ridiculous is the only word for it!!! Im thinking of throwing it off my apartment balcony next cheap loss I get. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a new roster update for PC, 'cause the one I had was decent but not complete.

Anyways, I'm in my third season, I came 1st both years but got knocked out in the semi-finals and finals consecutively. I sim and only intervene in the last moment to make things more intresting ;) . My team is awesome though.

Lineups

Samsonov-Higgins-Kovalev (The 99 line)

Bedrosian-Koivu-Ryder (Bedrosian was a 1st rounder-powerfoward250lbs)

Perezhogin-Plekanec-Kostityn (All star players)

Pellerin-Bonk-Johnson (all star players 'cept Pellerin the rookie)

Souray-Ninniima

Markov-Laus(rookie)

Bouillon-Komisarek

Huet

Abie

For those who want to make the game hard.. although still easy lol.. change the settings. Put speed all the way down and defense all the way up, and then right when the playoffs start.. change the settings again, It'll mess up what you're use to, thus making it hard to win.