Hockey On The Colbert Report

The-Habby2919

Stephen Colbert had a piece on tonights show about the Saginaw Spirit of the OHL because they named their mascot after him. It was pretty funny cuz he obviously had no clue about anything hockey and he read something to them encouraging them and giving them strategy on how to beat Ottawa and Sudbury.

It was good stuff!

:hlogo:

Colbert is awesome, he always cracks me up.

Anyone see him a month ago when he was showing British teens how to put on a condom?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y6tYzjeaAA

ROFLMAO!!! How did I miss that one?? :wacko:

I saw that one. Classic.

Anybody remember the know your district. And they did the Bellingham to the Canadian border district in Washington. He asks "why does God hate your State" then somebody on youtube said "its true God hates that district because if you go to Blaine Washington and then cross the border into White Rock it all of a sudden becomes beautiful"

LOL!!

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AStu2VLZLiY

Edited by Pierre the Great

^^^^^^^

|||||||||||||

Up there Jets

You called DCFC irrelevant when it totally is revelant because they are from that district.

No it's not. He uses that segment to delve into the disctrict's political scene not the bands that come from there. He even muffles a laugh as he makes the transition as does the audience because they know the two things have nothing to do with each other.

And you still haven't shown how that means I don't like Death Cab.

Condom bit was wicked.

I am pretty sure that the condom was not supposed to explode.

I dont think so either... the look on his face and the way he laughed about it after gave it away.. and his improv of the bang causing you to lose your erection and the banana being a good source of potassium. :P

No it's not. He uses that segment to delve into the disctrict's political scene not the bands that come from there. He even muffles a laugh as he makes the transition as does the audience because they know the two things have nothing to do with each other.

And you still haven't shown how that means I don't like Death Cab.

Oh sorry, again it was late last night half asleep.