If I Was To Visit Montreal To Watch The Habs Play

Killer Carlson

Yeah I know, got this huge party on Saturday cousins turning 30, will have a band and everything. Going to ask mother to buy me some moosehead or Labbatt.

you really don't like good beer don't you. :P

I like moslon canadian. it would be great beer if you want to piss off people in the states :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes I forgot about Molson Canadian. I could turn it into a big joke. Everyone at the party would go oh there's PTG the wannabe canadian drinking his canadian beer. LOL Brilliant Marky and Komi, Brilliant!

I know. It's hard staying humble when you're a genious LOL.

If you can do it, it would be awesome.

Oh I'll do that I'll just ask mom to drop by the grocery store and gets some Molson Canadian imported lol. brilliant!

tell me on sunday how it went. should be fun

Normandy is a great place to go on a holiday, and also to see with you own eyes what these great guys had to do (climb up steep dunes with shooting germans on top). It's Good to go there and think about it, been to some museums/graves there and you think about how priviliged you are. If you're around, a must see!!

you're alredy on the bubble. us drinking legal age sucks :que: :can:

as they say in the "i'm not canadian" commercial here in Quebec legal drinking age is 18.....but it's only a suggestion and its true...iv'e been drinking since god i cant remember...it was always easy to get beer out of the depaneurs...and if the cop caught you drinking at lets say a park they would just empty our open beers and tell us to go finish at home ...or somewhere not public...ahh i love quebec :)

Normandy is a great place to go on a holiday, and also to see with you own eyes what these great guys had to do (climb up steep dunes with shooting germans on top). It's Good to go there and think about it, been to some museums/graves there and you think about how priviliged you are. If you're around, a must see!!

its in france- hence it aint awesome. :lol:

sorry us brits dont like the french much.

Jealous about French cuisine? :lol:

no why would i want to eat something that has crawled from beneath a rock? id rather eat a nice big cow .

Yepp, bitter Briton. Ooohh, alliteration! My English prof would be so proud! :king:

how am i bitter? i dont like french food- i was in and out of paris for a whole year i spent 12 weeks of my life their and i hated the people and the place. im not saying all french people are bad- but i found them very arrogant. anyway when you eat french food you only get small quantities- you dont get your money's worth.

how am i bitter? i dont like french food- i was in and out of paris for a whole year i spent 12 weeks of my life their and i hated the people and the place. im not saying all french people are bad- but i found them very arrogant. anyway when you eat french food you only get small quantities- you dont get your money's worth.

Simply jesting. By the way, it's quality over quantity. ;)

i had the same thing, small amounts. But last summer in Paris all i had were big meals! Couldnt believe my eyes. There were also a couple of Americans (thats should be used to big amaounts) that couldnt believe what they got. Huge beers and huge meals!

Fine though. Im not that much of a fine taster. But i love the french Croque monsieur. And their Entrecote's with Pepper or mushroom sause. WAUW!!

i had the same thing, small amounts. But last summer in Paris all i had were big meals! Couldnt believe my eyes. There were also a couple of Americans (thats should be used to big amaounts) that couldnt believe what they got. Huge beers and huge meals!

Fine though. Im not that much of a fine taster. But i love the french Croque monsieur. And their Entrecote's with Pepper or mushroom sause. WAUW!!

gimme fish and chips anyday.

We all like French Food

The French Fry, It came over from the Americas during the columbian exchange, and the french started to skin it then they found they could make French Fries

Plus Why do countries have to hate eachother, That a real genreal comment Carlson, "Brits hate the French" very genreal, why do you have to spread the Hate!!!! :o