Tfp Power Rankings

Shu

Isn't TFP doing power rankings a bit like Habsworld doing power rankings (no offense to us folks here at HW!) Wait, we might actually know more than them, now that I think about it. :D

yes, except TFP isnt a team specific site... otherwise yeah.

Isn't TFP doing power rankings a bit like Habsworld doing power rankings (no offense to us folks here at HW!) Wait, we might actually know more than them, now that I think about it. :D

That's funny. The founder of TFP is also an ex-ESPN Habs board member from back in 99-00. He started with a little Rumor Mill page and from then on it took off.

Okay I figured that because they're kinda reduntant now considering the best team could be on a losing skid at the moment and would be ranked really bad. So if I came out with a ranking system I'd atleast wait a month to release them.

Yeah, no one would make a ranking thing in the beggining of the year. Who actually (honestly) expected Carolina to win the cup? And how many people in Carolina even liked the Hurricanes before they won the cup = 15,000 maybe

TFP is one of the worst trash on the internet. They post stories/trades reported on other sites days before. They are slow to show anything of substance and have no direction on what the site is supposed to be centered on. At one time I used to go there until I caught on that it was not worth a click. Just my opinion but you will find the same over time.

The clueless one on TSN was horrid last year as well. Probably has the Habs ranked 20th or something.

Carolina and Edmonton really proved last year what Power rankings are worth:

SQUAT!