8NY RANGERS422 0417161-2-01-0-02-2-0

9WASHINGTON311 139101-0-00-1-11-1-1

10PHILADELPHIA412 139140-1-11-1-01-2-1

11BOSTON412 139170-0-01-2-11-2-1

12TAMPA BAY312 02560-2-01-0-01-2-0

13OTTAWA413 027120-3-01-0-01-3-0

14NY ISLANDERS413 0210160-0-01-3-01-3-0

15CAROLINA403 117180-1-10-2-00-3-1

ha ha nice to see those sens in 13th place- i hate them just as much as the leafs- they think its their god given right to win lord stanley although it was 1920 the last time they won it or sumat. and daniel alfredsson is the most arrogant player ever. ha ha ha ha - nice to see them inbred rednecks at the bottom too.

Edited by Killer Carlson

I wouldn't expect things to remain like this for the rest of the season. Ottawa is a very good team,a nd eventually they will get their game together. The loss of Chara hurt, and they do have some injuries to their defense corp. I would expect them to be among the top 3 teams by the allstar break. Spezza, Heatley, Alfredson, Redden and Gerber are too good not to be.

It'll be interested to see what the standings are like after 15 to 20 games. Not 3 or 4.

I wouldn't expect things to remain like this for the rest of the season. Ottawa is a very good team,a nd eventually they will get their game together. The loss of Chara hurt, and they do have some injuries to their defense corp. I would expect them to be among the top 3 teams by the allstar break. Spezza, Heatley, Alfredson, Redden and Gerber are too good not to be.

It'll be interested to see what the standings are like after 15 to 20 games. Not 3 or 4.

Ottawa are a turd bunch of chokers.

They lost a lot more than just Chara. Havlat, Smolinski, Hasek, Varada and Arnason (ok, he doesn't count)

I also doubt Gerber will have the stats he had last season. They are a good team but I don't think they are winning their division. After their first line (and Fisher) they drop rather quickly.

They lost a lot more than just Chara. Havlat, Smolinski, Hasek, Varada and Arnason (ok, he doesn't count)

I also doubt Gerber will have the stats he had last season. They are a good team but I don't think they are winning their division. After their first line (and Fisher) they drop rather quickly.

Havlat doesn't count because he hardly played last year and really didn't get a chance to contribute.

Hasek is a flake and him being gone does nothing but help Ottawa. The emergence of Vermette and Eaves will help ease the loss of Varada, and Smolinski. Arnason was a joke last year

I wonder at which point into the season we need to be for the standing to merit any consideration

in term of reflecting the true potential value of any given team ?

A good dozen of games would be the strict minimum but 20 games might be more like it.

A good example was last year strong start by the CH when the team was leading the Eastern division,.......I dont remember how many games into the season we where but at that point obviously the standing was still not a valid source for computing true values since it couldn't even distinguished the true power teams like BUFF, OTT and CAR with the rest of us...........yet that point in the season last year seems to have been a reasonnable one from which to determined the '' potential '' value of teams.

Anyway Ottawa would kill for a win right now.....the CH's season's openner should be quite a battle.

Although Ottawa is in 13th I can not see them staying that low although if they did miss the playoffs I would not be super shocked.

This Saturday the Canadiens need to come out flying as the Sens played possibly thier best game last night just coming short because of Mikka Kiprusoff and his 33 saves.

Although Ottawa is in 13th I can not see them staying that low although if they did miss the playoffs I would not be super shocked.

This Saturday the Canadiens need to come out flying as the Sens played possibly thier best game last night just coming short because of Mikka Kiprusoff and his 33 saves.

we'll anihalate them.

ha ha nice to see those sens in 13th place- i hate them just as much as the leafs- they think its their god given right to win lord stanley although it was 1920 the last time they won it or sumat. and daniel alfredsson is the most arrogant player ever. ha ha ha ha - nice to see them inbred rednecks at the bottom too.

Ottawa are a turd bunch of chokers.

their a big bunch of girls who other than last year were the leafs bitch.

we'll anihalate them.

Calm down Killer ! :lol:

they just can't score as much as they should!!!

they lost 1-0 against calgary last nite

murray even trie to put alfredsson-heatly-spezza togather on a line and it doesnt work out~

they have NO chemistry and some of the players r very selfish...

Add Pothier to the list too.

:hlogo:

they just can't score as much as they should!!!

they lost 1-0 against calgary last nite

murray even trie to put alfredsson-heatly-spezza togather on a line and it doesnt work out~

they have NO chemistry and some of the players r very selfish...

It is still early in the season, but you could be right.

Last night however the Sens played very well Kipper was just that much better the Habs better be prepared for Saturday ngiht because I would expect the Sens to come out flying!

It is still early in the season, but you could be right.

Last night however the Sens played very well Kipper was just that much better the Habs better be prepared for Saturday ngiht because I would expect the Sens to come out flying!

yes i was thinking the same thing last night after the sens game...i mean they had some good chances...altough Calgary too missed alot of open nets

It's definitely too early to draw any conclusions about the Sens... but the signs are not good. They've looked awful this year, completely uninspired, almost like they're already playing out the string. They even looked flat in that opening night win over the Leafs. There is definitely some problems in that dressing room. It'll be an interesting year in Ottawa.

Ottawa is full of a bunch of guys without any real fire.

It never looks like loosing really pisses them off the way it bothers guys on good teams.

I watched both Leafs-Sens games and definitively wasnt impressed by what I saw of the Sens. Alfie-Healthey-Spezza are having horrible years so far.

You can't really judge anything that happens in October. All you have to do is look at the Habs' performance 12 months ago for that.

The end of November, then teams start to show what type of team they have and you see what moves need to made, internally and externally.

You can't really judge anything that happens in October. All you have to do is look at the Habs' performance 12 months ago for that.

The end of November, then teams start to show what type of team they have and you see what moves need to made, internally and externally.

The early octobre standing is for some fans the only occasion for them to feel that their team might have resolved issues that had weighed down their team's performances the previous season.....a fabuleus time full of hope....but not to be confused with the april standing that look and stand as a true certificate.

yeah i trust the bobster tough...complete faith in the decisions he is going to take