Disney says no to cartoon orgies !

MAK

:lol: dumb asses

here's the story:

The Walt Disney Co. on Thursday said it took "appropriate action" against employees at its Paris theme park who were caught simulating sex while dressed as Disney characters in a digital video that has received wide attention on the Internet. The video shows Minnie Mouse struggling to free herself as she is grabbed from behind by Goofy and then a giant snowman. Later, Mickey Mouse simulates sex with the snowman and Goofy does the same with either Chip or Dale, the chipmunks, as laughter is heard on the tape. The tape is described on the Internet as the "Mouse Orgy."

If you're under legal age, do not look at this vid.

mascot orgy

I watch French Journal 2 on tv everyday and one time they had a bunch of naked women and some photographer for a story.

showing naked people on tv is less shocking for europeeans than it is for north americans

what was soo taboo anyway. I don't get it. So Mickey and Minny had a little too much to drink? plus there probably kids in there 20's trying to make a buck hormones a raging probably. Just kids having fun I say.

those crazy french people!! great find btw! i always wondered how mascots matted

what was soo taboo anyway. I don't get it. So Mickey and Minny had a little too much to drink? plus there probably kids in there 20's trying to make a buck hormones a raging probably. Just kids having fun I say.

yeah... but disney's principal target r childrens (babies to 12 years old)...

disney image is affected by that story...

kids for me = under 12 years old

mascotts gotta be responsible of their actions... for me, this is really an immature action

mascotts gotta be responsible of their actions... for me, this is really an immature action

:clap:

Come on. They are not in public, they are in a dressing room getting ready to go out. They're just goofing (no pun intended) around for the camera. There's nothing very exceptionnal about what they're doing, aside from the fact that they're in mascot costumes.

I dont see how Disney's image is affected by that story unless the tape is viewed by kids... young kids, because by 12 yrs old you most likely already know or have seen much more graphic stuff than what is in that video.

There's a lot of things much more insidious and perverse than mascots simulating sex, some of which Disney puts right there in their movies.

lol yeah 12 year olds. When I was in middle school a 11 year old got pregnant and then the next year a 12 year old got pregnant by her 25 year old boyfriend. lol yeah kids learn early.

That's an extreme exemple, not to mention a criminal case of minor abuse. WTF is a 25 yrs old guy doing with a 12 yrs old? That's sick...

I have no idea but he got away with it, apparently.

The girl fibbed his age made him like 17 or something long time ago but I remember that. The girl dropped out of school anyway.

And at my cousins school a 16 year old married a 30 year old. Got parents permission and everything. Talk about strange.

you crazy americans!

been out of school for almost 2 years and 6 girls have already have had kids.

My cousins are teen mothers. Its so sad they had so much going for them.

happily i dont know any teenage mothers...i guess here theres more stuff to do then just have sex all day long

or is there?

lol

I have no idea but there all hypocritcal here. During the day they yell at me for being liberal and calling me the anti christ because I believe in 'bad values' then during the night they're getting drunk/high and having sex with multiple partners. I guess somewhere I didn't get the email that said conservatives can be hypocrites.

Practice what you preach thats all I ask for out of them and they refuse to comply to that rule

And at my cousins school a 16 year old married a 30 year old. Got parents permission and everything. Talk about strange.

A world of difference between 12 and 16. Bilogically, you're ready for motherhood by 16 (I said biologicaly, not psychologicaly). Was the norm in old times for women to marry (and give birth) at 16. But 12 is way too premature.

12 yrs old is way too early, its unatural. Even animals dont let mature males mate with very young and unready females. Disgusting...