Game Thread | Habs vs. Hurricanes | 11/02/06

Spider-Man NL

Well that game was amazing.

Every goal was a beaut exempting Komisarek's which was a fluke but as my old coach said there is no room for a story on the score sheet.

Pleckanec played amazing tonight.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that game was amazing.

Every goal was a beaut exempting Komisarek's which was a fluke but as my old coach said there is no room for a story on the score sheet.

Pleckanec played amazing tonight.

yes pleks really seemed more comfertable tonight...also Begin....raking up the hits !!!!!

also not many people mention the 2nd line tonight....i tought that samsonov really played well tonight...as well as Perezhogin...(our kazaksthannian star :P ) hes really going for the puck in the boards and plays great defensivly...i think hte second line is going to really rake up the points this year

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

WOOT! Awesome game for the Habs. Glad to see them extracting a moducome of revenge. However true revenge will be had if we eliminate them in the playoffs.

Glad to see Huet making a comeback. That is a very good sign ... and Pleks playing well on the bottom two means our bottom two are more solid. Alltogether a more balanced team.

Seems that the win was a bit flukey though, with the first two goals. But a win is a win, and the Habbeys can build on this.

Love beating division rivals!!! Only 6 points back of Buffalo ;)

Funny, both "sets" of Habs goals came quickly...1:44 apart in the second, and 1:49 apart in the third. Just a random nonsensical stat. That way, if you're an announcer in the future, you can pull out the obscure statement of "When Montreal scores 2 pairs of goas less than two minutes apart on the first Thursday of a month, they are undefeated."

- amazing PK units

- also gave us 2 goals during PK (what a shame on the canes haha)

- koivu scored!!! good timing

- pleky finally scored his first : a beauuuuty

- tender had another good chance to score... KEEP IT UP KID!

- huet : HUET! HUET! HUET! ;)

we killed 7 penalties against the sens and another 8 penalties against the canes... let's keep it going!!! :D

prediction : tender will score his first NHL goal against brodeur tomorrow :P