Game Thread | Montreal vs. Maple Leafs | 11/11/06

Spider-Man NL

I would like to blame the refs.. for sure they have called every possible penalty on the habs and let the leafs go several times.. but...

The habs have done this to themselves. They are not skating nearly hard enough. they are not forchecking hard enough. They are making it very easy on the Leafs. And the brain cramps.. sigh...

Edited by brobin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

peca's down... gotta call a penalty on the canadiens...

'being in the area of the hurt player'

GO :hlogo: GO!

Poor Abby... robs Tucker and gets scored on by McCabe.

Come on, time for the Habs to dive too... :P

nono then we'll get called for diving... you know how this works

I would like to blame the refs.. for sure they have called every possible penalty on the habs and let the leafs go several times.. but...

True, but the Streit penalty was bull, and the pleks one was a dive

only 4 shots this period

27 - 14 shots (for the Leafs, obviously)

this is brutal.. all leafs.. they are flying through the zones, passing well.. and getting every loose puck.

the habs are just dumping the puck or making hail mary passes up the middle... Where are all our shots...

and there is 4 -1 ...

This is a complete joke of an effort by the habs.. based on the games I have seen.. I have to say.. the leafs have a better team. maybe not on paper, but on the ice

well that's it.. i'm officially not watching anymore

when antropov scores, i'm outta here

and apparently so is aebi.. here comes huet

Aebischer is a piece of shit.........put HUET in.....guy doesn't make any big saves in this game......

Give me a break.. abbey has hardly been the problem tonight.. that was a pull to let the team know they better start competing....

Aebischer is a piece of shit .........put HUET in.....guy doesn't make any big saves in this game......

that comment is worthy of an anal opening. Grow up!

Edited by shortcat1

Antropov scores!

Aebischer just got fooled there.

Aebischer is being PULLED for Huet. I don't like that decision since Aebischer is having a hell of a game (aside for that last goal). Ah well, GO HUET GO!

penalty to the Habs.. what else is new?

Give me a break.. abbey has hardly been the problem tonight.. that was a pull to let the team know they better start competing....

Have you watched the game that's back to back soft goals...and he hasn't come up with a big save in this one.....

Another Fing penatly ###### off......this is ridiculous....I saw 3 trips by leaf players not called.

Have you watched the game that's back to back soft goals...and he hasn't come up with a big save in this one.....

Another Fing penatly ###### off......this is ridiculous....I saw 3 trips by leaf players not called.

You are nuts.. yes, the last one was soft. .but no big saves? I don't think you have been watching...

the team gave up 10 minutes ago, hardly abbey's fault...