Game Thread | Montreal vs. Maple Leafs | 11/11/06

Spider-Man NL

rememberance.gif

canadiens_logo.jpgvrssign.gifmapleleafs_logo.jpg

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

montreal50.gif8-3-3 : 19 Points (5th in the Eastern Conference)

toronto50.gif10-5-3 : 23 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

Montreal

Abby2.jpg# 30 David Aebischer (5-1-1), 2.49 GAA, .925 Save%

Toronto

0327.gif# 30 J-S Aubin (1-1-1), 4.10 GAA, .857 Save%

Canadiens Roster
Link

Maple Leafs Roster
Link

13453.gifCanadienBall.jpg13454.gif

Latendresse - Koivu - Ryder
Samsonov - Kovalev - Perezhogin
Plekanec - Bonk - Johnson
Murray - Begin - Downey

13457.gif

Komisarek - Markov
Souray - Rivet
Niinimaa - Streit

13455.gif
David Aebischer

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 7th, 2006:montreal50.gif3 toronto50.gif2 (SO)

Oct. 28th, 2006:toronto50.gif5 montreal50.gif4 (SO)

Rivetfull.jpg

PerezhoginLeafBig.jpg

This game can be seen 7:00pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif& CBC.jpg

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tender will score a goal and will give it to roy after the game...

:P

GHG!!! gotta start the 1 of 4 games on the road positively!!!

tender will score a goal and will give it to roy after the game...

:P

GHG!!! gotta start the 1 of 4 games on the road positively!!!

latendresse should give him an autograph: to my no1 fan, luv, LATS84 !!

hope we nail tucker in the boards !!

Shoudl eb a close game as MTL - TOR games usually are.. I say it goes 4-3 or 5-4 either way

When we choose to, we can own Aubin... how about we start early in the game this time?!

GO HABS GO!!!

Also, Kubina will not dress on saturday... He's gone home to be with his new baby... who's shrill cries are remenescent of Darcy Tucker's...

IM GOING TO BE AT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REPRESENTING THE HABS FANS FOR TORONTO! Listen to the noise when Montreal scores...It's going to be LOUD! You might also hear some nice go habs go chants..I'll start em up don't you worry!

GO HABS GOOOOOO

IM GOING TO BE AT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REPRESENTING THE HABS FANS FOR TORONTO! Listen to the noise when Montreal scores...It's going to be LOUD! You might also hear some nice go habs go chants..I'll start em up don't you worry!

GO HABS GOOOOOO

That's the spirit! :clap:

GHG!

Enjoy the game a nice ceremony should preceed it.

This game is huge for the Habs Leafs divisional battle. The Canadiens have 4 games at hand on the Leafs right now and with this being the first of 4 on the road it is HUGE.

Markov will need to have his best game of the year the Leafs flew around the Bruins in the first 20 minutes two nights ago.

With Sundin out of the lineup...I think the Canadiens will be able to focus in on the Wellwood to tucker play a little more then usual on the leafs PP (which usually is the difference maker). Without the threat of the puck going back to Sundin...I feel a 4-1 Canadiens win.....Raycroft is out.....Its only a matter of times before the leafs fall into the tank where they belong!

GO :hlogo: GO!!!!!

With Sundin out of the lineup...I think the Canadiens will be able to focus in on the Wellwood to tucker play a little more then usual on the leafs PP (which usually is the difference maker). Without the threat of the puck going back to Sundin...I feel a 4-1 Canadiens win.....Raycroft is out.....Its only a matter of times before the leafs fall into the tank where they belong!

Weird thing is whenever Sundin has been out the Leafs have played above .500 hockey. :blink:

As for the Wellwood Tucker play it is tough to stop and watch out for McCabe and Karble who are both shooting the puck well of late.

The habs need to press early to rattle Aubin.

Wait a minute? Toronto is in the Western conference now? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:;) ....I am so confused....this is news to me!!!!

Weird thing is whenever Sundin has been out the Leafs have played above .500 hockey. :blink:

As for the Wellwood Tucker play it is tough to stop and watch out for McCabe and Karble who are both shooting the puck well of late.

The habs need to press early to rattle Aubin.

Indeed, An early Souray goal like last time will silence the ACC and let the crickets chirp for the fans....LOL

Oh wait...the ACC already has that...If i could find cheap tickets...id love to go and cheer on MTL

They will send this game on swedish TV tomorrow at 12:00 CET (+1 hour) so I will not be in Virtual Bell Centre tonight but anyway...

GO HABS GO!!! Crush these Sundin-less leafs.

Prediction

No Sundin vs no Higgins. I think this will be a bigger problem for the leafs than for us. Easy win for us as long as our D doesnt hand out to many presents. Watch when Tucker gets smashed around by Komi.

Habs: 5 (Souray, Kovalev, Ryder, Markov, Begin)

Leafs: 2 (Steen, Stajan)

GO HABS GO

For once, i agree with justintb.

Habs will dismantle the laffs tonight.

Wow... I actually dreamed about this game last night... We took it 3-2, with Souray scoring 2, and Begin getting the OT winner...

So sad is that, that not only do I live and breathe Habs, but I also dream it? :D

Wow... I actually dreamed about this game last night... We took it 3-2, with Souray scoring 2, and Begin getting the OT winner...

So sad is that, that not only do I live and breathe Habs, but I also dream it? :D

I hope your dream can see into the future!

GO HABS GO

Hahaha, we'll see :D

I hope we win in regulation. Don't want to give them a point.