Game Thread | Montreal vs. Florida | 11/16/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team seriously needs a wake up call. WOW U WON YOUR LAST GAME, PICK IT UP! I don't mind them losing if I know they put their heart into it, but right now they playing just like they did against the leafs!!

Komisarek and horton ahha Horton buddy settle down u might get dropped

Stupidest penalty I've seen all season. Horton was NOWHERE near the puck, why bother hipchecking him? And goddamnit, it JUST cost us.

Ouchier!

I do think that this game is over.

GO :hlogo: GO!

AEBISCHER SUCKS

I'm sorry, did you want him to stop a one-timer through two legs? Talk to Belfour, he seems to be able to pull that out of his ass tonight.

Our only hopes in this one is to come out absolutely FLYING the last period, take no breaks. This team is pathetic, they have all the skill in the world and they feel that just because they got a couple of wins they can take a night off.

kk changing channel, ridiculous game ... a lost to forget I guess...

You're lucky. IF we do in fact lose this game, everyone who doesn't live in Toronto or the greater toronto area may forget this game tonight. I however, must go through the whole day tommorow taking ridiculous comments from leaf fans. I am going to snap lol

And to make matters worse, the make me laughs have now tied it. It's 1-1 with 5 mins left in the 3rd.

AEBISCHER SUCKS

That's harsh. He's been left out to dry and he has saved our bacon MANY times so far in the season.

He's entitled to a bad game. So is Huet. Abby isn't getting any help at all. Montreal is on vacation tonight. Montreal took the night off last night (not as bad) and Huet managed to steal one.

Whatever "ritual" or restaurant they went to in Miami. Don't do it again.

That's harsh. He's been left out to dry and he has saved our bacon MANY times so far in the season.

He's entitled to a bad game. So is Huet. Abby isn't getting any help at all. Montreal is on vacation tonight. Montreal took the night off last night (not as bad) and Huet managed to steal one.

Whatever "ritual" or restaurant they went to in Miami. Don't do it again.

I'd add, whatever restaurant some of us go to, it must have a cannibalistic menu. Some of us 'eat' our wounded and struggling players. I hope the sauce is good because the comments sure can be saucy.

GO :hlogo: GO!