[Picture] xmas habs cartoon 2006

bebehabs

Um, if u look it up, on wikipedia or anything on malkin it mentions hes jewish.

He actually looks jewish, and malkin is a pretty jewish name as well.

um, about prague, ya all those synagogues are still around, its actually a big attraction there. In one area theres like 5 synagogues and memorials, and a creepy looking cemetary with old stacked up tombstones (jews were only given a certain amount of land so they had to bury bodies over each other).

ive been around europe, and i honestly think prague is one of the most beautiful cities ive ever seen. I would recommend anyone to visit the Czech Republic, especially with all those castles around! i love castles

North America is far too P.C.

We go from taking "Holiday Trees" (formerly known as Christmas Trees) down in airports to not being able to say things in this forum that are in NO WAY offensive.

Next we'll be saying "You can't trade Samsonov because it will offend the great people of Moscow"

People need to relax.

I just didn't like the negative implications of "Jewish" and "segregated."

um, about prague, ya all those synagogues are still around, its actually a big attraction there. In one area theres like 5 synagogues and memorials, and a creepy looking cemetary with old stacked up tombstones (jews were only given a certain amount of land so they had to bury bodies over each other).

ive been around europe, and i honestly think prague is one of the most beautiful cities ive ever seen. I would recommend anyone to visit the Czech Republic, especially with all those castles around! i love castles

The Czechs made crappy absinthe though... <_<

wikipedia sometimes says it. There is a revert war going on there. A quick look at the discussion page makes it pretty apparent he is not.

you can't be serious. He looks jewish? C'mon!

Also, Malkin is not necessarily a jewish name.

I dont see how that link on the discussion page can be considered a reliable link at all. Not that wikipedia is any more reliable, but u have people monitoring the sites and checking if the information is credible 24/7.

Im from montreal, and am jewish, theres a big jewish community here, and i can tell u, he definitely looks jewish! 100%

The name isnt necessarily jewish i agree, but Malka is a jewish name, and i guess thats why people think Malkin is jewish as well.

But anyways, useless debate, hes either jewish or hes not, i guess one day he'll come out of the closet hehe, but its definitely not entirely impossible.

I wonder if you had said Muslim instead of Jewish... would we be now scared Habsworld gets attacked!

You bunch of Christians!!!

:?- :?- :?- :?-

GO :hlogo: GO!

i just wanted to share a HABS XMAS IMAGE...

i think i made a mistake...

nice pic - thanks bebe

but, this debate should be moved to the lounge where i can't find it!

you bunch of humans.

(is that P.C. enough?)