NHL map of hatred

Jean

silly, funny, hee, hee, hee, hee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................

GO :hlogo: GO!

Colorado-Minnesota should be in there, because in 3 years, they'll be the only legit teams in that division. Honorable mention: Calgary Flames.

Also, Columbus is more legit than this map gives them credit. They are the San Jose Sharks, just 5 years later. Some of these don't make sense.

Nashville - Calgary? Since when?

NYI - Leafs? They have both been great.....but never in the same decade.

Why not NYR - Boston? I think this is one of the matchups that has occured the most in NHL history.....and an arrow would fit okay. lol.

B)

Calgary-Nashville had a huge brawl back in March 2004. There was about 3 seconds left in the game, the Preds were up 3-1 and Sutter sent out a makeshift PK line of Robyn Regehr (who took the faceoff), Oliwa, Commodore and Warrener. Coaches were screaming at each, Vokoun and Kipper had a huge fight etc. I'm surprised no one remembers, theres been bad blood and hatred ever since.

Ah hell... http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap?gid=2004032003

I like to call it The War Of Honky Tonk. =D

Pretty lame. Columbus-Nashville and Columbus-Chicago are both solid rivalries. With Nashville being a good team these days and Columbus on their way, that's a good one to keep an eye on. They don't like each each other.

Blue Jackets, oh yeah that's right, there's actually an NHL team over there in Oregon :P

Colorado-Minnesota should be in there, because in 3 years, they'll be the only legit teams in that division. Honorable mention: Calgary Flames.

Only legit team in the division? If you knew anything you would know the NW division is the most competitive in the league.. making a comment like that just shows your arrogance and lack of knowledge. I hope you know more about EHM than you know about the NHL.

Nashville - Calgary? Since when?

Since Always? Have you EVER watched a Nashville Calgary game? Because if you have you probably would have noticed the bad blood... but for someone who doesnt understand what hes watching I guess its reasonable

funny, Habs hates the Canes but the Canes dont hate us back! And... Calgary - Nashville? WTF?

RAWRRRRRR

Oooh, ouch, Mils is getting hunted outside of HWL now. :lol:

To be honest, I've never Colorado and Calgary as rivals anyhow. I know Avs fans hate the Flames but Flames fans really couldn't give a rats ass what the Avs do.

I think were more upset about getting your used Left Overs (See Reinprecht, Drury.. ect.)

Out of the 4 other NW teams id say the biggest Rivalry is the Trivalry of Edmonton - Calgary - Vancouver. It doesnt matter if its NHL, CFL, WHL the Trivalry is there.

As for Minny and Colorado they are in the division but are seen but not hated.

I think were more upset about getting your used Left Overs (See Reinprecht, Drury.. ect.)

Out of the 4 other NW teams id say the biggest Rivalry is the Trivalry of Edmonton - Calgary - Vancouver. It doesnt matter if its NHL, CFL, WHL the Trivalry is there.

As for Minny and Colorado they are in the division but are seen but not hated.

I never liked Drury after he came here because he was such a whiny bitch about it. I remember him on the cover of the Sun, pouting in his Flames jersey.

Obviously have to agree of your assessment of the division from a Calgary perspective (since it's fairly obvious for me to see as well :lol: ). My boys or the Wild could never hope to match rivalry with those three teams like they have with each other.

Just about everyone I talk to totally loathes the Oilers and the Canucks. With the Oilers though, there seems to be an underlying respect. Like, we hate you but can recognize you have a skilled team. My dad is exactly like that, hates the Oilers but loves to watch a few guys on the team (Ryan Smyth and Ales Hemsky if I recall correctly).

Vancouver just seems to be "Eff you, we hate you, you suck, get out of here".

I never liked Drury after he came here because he was such a whiny bitch about it. I remember him on the cover of the Sun, pouting in his Flames jersey.

Obviously have to agree of your assessment of the division from a Calgary perspective (since it's fairly obvious for me to see as well :lol: ). My boys or the Wild could never hope to match rivalry with those three teams like they have with each other.

Just about everyone I talk to totally loathes the Oilers and the Canucks. With the Oilers though, there seems to be an underlying respect. Like, we hate you but can recognize you have a skilled team. My dad is exactly like that, hates the Oilers but loves to watch a few guys on the team (Ryan Smyth and Ales Hemsky if I recall correctly).

I agree. Most flames fans respect the oilers, just not there fans. They have a great team and if it came down to bringing the cup back to alberta or not id still take an oiler victory over no victory. However this shit doesnt fly with vancouver. They suck, and there fans suck too.. they come on to the flames boards (CP.com) and even more likely where flames fans dont go (Hockeysfuture.com) to ramble on about there dumb Vancouver - Toronto trade rumours and trashtalk about nothing. Congrats on shedding Bertuzzi.. want a high five? "Eff you, we hate you, you suck, get out of here" Canucks Fans

P.S. Minny, your nothing like 90% of canucks fans.

I agree. Most flames fans respect the oilers, just not there fans. They have a great team and if it came down to bringing the cup back to alberta or not id still take an oiler victory over no victory. However this shit doesnt fly with vancouver. They suck, and there fans suck too.. they come on to the flames boards (CP.com) and even more likely where flames fans dont go (Hockeysfuture.com) to ramble on about there dumb Vancouver - Toronto trade rumours and trashtalk about nothing. Congrats on shedding Bertuzzi.. want a high five? "Eff you, we hate you, you suck, get out of here" Canucks Fans

P.S. Minny, your nothing like 90% of canucks fans.

Yep, Canucks fans do they same thing on the Avs boards. They're like internet vermin. I'm the same way with Edmonton as well, hate the city, hate the fans but dammit, I like their team. Ryan Smyth is one of those guys you can't help but like.

Minny doesn't even come CLOSE to any of those other loser Canuck fans.

I can only imagine what the HWL map of Hatred would consist of.. I know which team would swap with Toronto.

San Jose?

Rangers?

Carolina?

Vancouver?

lol, which one did you have in mind? :D

Also, Columbus is more legit than this map gives them credit. They are the San Jose Sharks, just 5 years later. Some of these don't make sense.

NYI - Leafs? They have both been great.....but never in the same decade.

I guess you don't remember the Tucker cheapshot on Peca in the playoffs a few years ago.

Only legit team in the division? If you knew anything you would know the NW division is the most competitive in the league.. making a comment like that just shows your arrogance and lack of knowledge. I hope you know more about EHM than you know about the NHL.

Dude...he's an Avs fan. He follows the Northwest.

Eheheh, wonderful! :clap:

Again, wonderful! :lol:

Dude...he's an Avs fan. He follows the Northwest.

I think kerp was just saying in his own special way that Colorado and Minnesota won't be the only good teams in the NW in a couple years. I've got to agree especially with Edmonton. That team is highly skilled, very young and has some more great youngsters on the way up. Calgary has finally learned how to draft under Sutter and they'll still be competing for a while as well.

Vancouver, however, remains to be seen. Bourdon is a great prospect and Crawford looks alright but I'm not sure I like Grabner.

Calgary-Nashville had a huge brawl back in March 2004. There was about 3 seconds left in the game, the Preds were up 3-1 and Sutter sent out a makeshift PK line of Robyn Regehr (who took the faceoff), Oliwa, Commodore and Warrener. Coaches were screaming at each, Vokoun and Kipper had a huge fight etc. I'm surprised no one remembers, theres been bad blood and hatred ever since.

Ah hell... http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap?gid=2004032003

I like to call it The War Of Honky Tonk. =D

now, that's a funny one... :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

GO :hlogo: GO!

I can only imagine what the HWL map of Hatred would consist of.. I know which team would swap with Toronto.

For me it would be

Hate

Toronto

Boston

Philly

NJ

Carolina

Ottawa

Edmonton

Calgary

Vancouver

Washington

Pittsburgh

Respect

Buffalo

Detroit

Colorado

Dont care for

The whole Pacific division

I'll personnaly hate any team which has a Sutter as a coach or GM... I hate all 6 of those overrated guys. They're all coaching some dumbed-down version of Lemaire hockey.

Habs played 1 game vs Calgary this year and if they were in our division we'd probably despise them as much as the Leafs. Their game reeked of "we'll try to intimidate you and not be subtle about it", Ech... Easy to see why they even made a rival out of Nashville.

I'd damn be looking forward Habs-Flames Part 3 in the SCF though, that'd give some exciting hockey.