Game Thread | Montreal vs. Boston | 12/23/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like that PP unit with Lats. His only effectiveness on the PP is in front of the net, but he is on the boards pretending he is Kovalev. They either need to get him in front of the net (like he was on the Koivu unit), or put someone else out there as the setup guy.

Nothing against Lats, just not playing to his strengths.

that sucks! on the first shot on net they score... its going to Chara.

rds.ca has a stupid poll going on and the responses are even stupider.

the question is: will the canadiens lose another game in 2006?

the stupid thing about the responses is that 68% of the people say that they won't.

i bet you they aren't successful betting people. it's not that i hope that the canadiens do lose one more but the odds are that they will. they've got four more games (including this one). the odds of winning nine in a row are pretty small. i hope it happens but, statistically i don't expect that it will.

by the way, on an rds tv betting guide thing following a canadiens game earlier this week, the betting 'expert' said that boston would win this one... not that this has anything to do with montreal's success or not.

GO :hlogo: GO!

cbc is showing the laughers playing the caps! IN toronto; but they are updating the habs game showing the highlights; Not sure if watching that Chara goal was worse than listening to it on CJAD.

hmmmmmmmmm.............

Looks like they decided to start the holidays early................... :puke:

And Rivet got a stick in the face, just as he was trying to clear that puck.........................................2 refs and both missed it.

Tom Thumb must have his fingers up is ass again... I sware he has horse shoes; how lucky can he get, I'm not sure you can call his style of floaping around skill..

crap! not again. bluddy hell this game is going down fast! Sturm scores!

the canadiens are outplaying the bruins but the bruins are scoring on 'each shot' while thomas is stealing the game for his team.

we've done that to other teams (tampa bay on a regular basis) so it may be coming back to bite our butt.

eh voilà!

Excellant Johnson or Perez..Scores.. 2-1.. thats what I'm talking about..

Correction.. its been given to Komi that good news for our D.. helping out again...