Game Thread | Montreal vs. Boston | 12/23/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody who says that ryder can't skate with the others had better eat his/her hat...

he kept up with koivu all the way down the ice and thet's no mean feat! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

GO :hlogo: GO!

update from laughers lands.. 2-0 Caps just scored again..

Just noticed Kovalev got 2+2............................ :angry:

the second for yapping at the ref... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

You know, the way the refs allow Kovalev to get cross checked in the first, and then call him every time he touches someone... you have to wonder.... I might tell them where to bite me too

i sympathize but, if you did, i bet your coach would have a serious talk with you about swallowing it for the team...

You know, the way the refs allow Kovalev to get cross checked in the first, and then call him every time he touches someone... you have to wonder.... I might tell them where to bite me too

Even the Boston announcers (some of the better hometown guys) admitted that Kovalev shouldn't have been called on that play.

i sympathize but, if you did, i bet your coach would have a serious talk with you about swallowing it for the team...

Yeah, probably would, but not Carbo.. he has more penalties for ref yapping then Kovalev. :)

Edited by brobin

the good news is that Kovy will play hard tonight... I've noticed that he shows up if the refs start to focus on him...

Refs suck tonight

This is a recording.

hmmm............. seems to me to be a tape loop...

For good reason!!!

old technology, i know so, in modern audio technology, i'll say it's a digital message set on repeat mode...