Game Thread | Montreal vs. Sabres | 11/25/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TheBigRedC

The TBRC's official prediction. Brought to you by Dagwoods. "Gotta love that Dagwoods sandwich"

Habs 3(Bulis, Koivu, Zednik)

Sabres 2 (Briere, Drury)

Thank you, TBRC, and thank YOU, Dagwoods!

That's a bold prediction... that Bulis will score, I mean.

Originally posted by Mont Royale

The TBRC's official prediction. Brought to you by Dagwoods. "Gotta love that Dagwoods sandwich"

Sabres 2 (Briere, Drury)

shhhhh! Dont say that. Bulis The Habbie could be looming at any corner...:o:monkey:

Originally posted by Mont Royale

Sabres 2 (Briere, Drury)

shhhhh! Dont say that. Bulis The Habbie could be looming at any corner...:o:monkey:

BTW to TBRC - your prediction is also bold in that you have Briere scoring for Buffalo, when he won't even be in the lineup. I think even Bulis has a better chance of scoring!

D'oh! I'm sorry BtH! Don't flame me!

:lol:

Originally posted by classical

From the Nov. 22, 2005, edition of The Hockey News, in the "Snapshots" column:

If the Montreal Canadiens need any material to post on the bulletin board for motivation, they may want to print J-P Dumont's Nov. 8 entry on the Buffalo Sabre's blog.  After suffering back-to-back losses to the Habs, Dumont writes of the upcoming Nov. 25 rematch:  "It's going to be payback time, not just to win, but to destroy the Canadiens.  We have the talent and the players to do nothing less."

Do you remember a few years back when JP Dumont took a hard hit and got a concussion, and woke up only being able to speak French (he was bilingual before that).

Well I don't think his brain has fully recovered.

Half the team wont be in the lineup including the starting goalie..only thing that worries me is that french canadians like Martin Biron always elevate their game to play montreal.

The only thing to do is put the hurt on them early and often.. if you can shake him in the first then its smooth sailing against a team that doesn't have a hope in hell in beating us when were hot.

Take that Buffalo.

Bold prediction Mon 6 Buf 2

Seriously

Originally posted by ch for life

Half the team wont be in the lineup including the starting goalie..only thing that worries me is that french canadians like Martin Biron always elevate their game to play montreal.

The only thing to do is put the hurt on them early and often.. if you can shake him in the first then its smooth sailing against a team that doesn't have a hope in hell in beating us when were hot.

Take that Buffalo.

Bold prediction Mon 6 Buf 2

Seriously

That is bold but it sure would be different not to be on the edge of my seat all game

Well change of plans im in Toronto right now was waiting to see the Habs tomorrow but I guess we rented a car and are going to Buffalo right now go habs go back to back games for me whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by JMMR

Well change of plans im in Toronto right now was waiting to see the Habs tomorrow but I guess we rented a car and are going to Buffalo right now go habs go back to back games for me whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ohhh, poor you:lol::lol:

well after those comments by Dumont the habs should be mad enough to burst out to a 2-0 lead and then blow it in the third and win 3-2 in OT!!!

:lol:

:hlogo::/):/):hlogo:

:ghg:

From the Nov. 22, 2005, edition of The Hockey News, in the "Snapshots" column:

If the Montreal Canadiens need any material to post on the bulletin board for motivation, they may want to print J-P Dumont's Nov. 8 entry on the Buffalo Sabre's blog. After suffering back-to-back losses to the Habs, Dumont writes of the upcoming Nov. 25 rematch: "It's going to be payback time, not just to win, but to destroy the Canadiens. We have the talent and the players to do nothing less."

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Now having said that, please be up by 10,000,000 goals before teh third period please.....

mmm.

montréal 10,000,000

buffalo -2

[Edited on 2005/11/26 by mrgodo]

I am glad to see I am not the only Habs fan excited about the team this year.  It is like christmas morning and I am a little kid all over again before every game.

Montreal = Excitement!

Now having said that, please be up by 10,000,000 goals before teh third period please.....

Hahaha, lovely! But I'm sure they'd find a way to blow it in the third and win 10,000,001 to 10,000,000 in OT.:lol:

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

I am glad to see I am not the only Habs fan excited about the team this year.  It is like christmas morning and I am a little kid all over again before every game.

Montreal = Excitement!

Hahaha, lovely! But I'm sure they'd find a way to blow it in the third and win 10,000,001 to 10,000,000 in OT.:lol:

I think I used a too high number; it sounds like shortcat1's post count by the end of the month.