Something You Hate

habs_in_the_blood

no kidding? me too - i actually found out it was chocolate with traces of soya in it for me. very often i'll sneeze after some toast with butter or a piece of chocolate - 1 sneeze - then it's over - won't happen again that day. weird.

something i hate? hmmm - self-absorbed people. technically - this isn't a 'thing' i hate, so - to REALLY stay on theme, i'll go with batteries - i wish we didn't need batteries for anything.

Go rechargeable llithium ion batteries! Woo!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate cell phones. I find it especially insulting when somebody isvisiting me then his cell phones ring and he start haviong a 10-15 min covnersation with someone else. I so ***ing hate this than I made a new rule : no cell phones allowed in my house!

I hate cell phones. I find it especially insulting when somebody isvisiting me then his cell phones ring and he start haviong a 10-15 min covnersation with someone else. I so ***ing hate this than I made a new rule : no cell phones allowed in my house!

I know what you mean. I bumped into an old friend from high school today, but she couldn't talk because she was too busy talking to someone else on her cell phone...or maybe she just wanted to avoid me, hmm... <_<

Stupid/average people who are convinced that they are geniuses. <_<

I'm glad I don't fit in that category. I AM a genius. :king:

The play by play guy for the Leafs/Avs game. I don't know who that was but he was a huge homer. The whole broadcast team sucked actually, Doofus McHomer, Harry Neale and Glenn Healy. Glenn Healy who praised the Leafs ability of DUMPING THE PUCK!

It's not that hard!

Oh, and I'm getting tired of hearing about Peter Stastny just because his son plays for the team. Paul doesn't need the added pressure.

i hate having the runs! lol which i think i am getting at this instance...no way....yes gotta go!!

start of a new cold...stomach goes Fubar!

stay away from me !!

ahh man....maybe its all the microwave popcorn i ate tonight lol

hey I warned you but you laughed at me.

you know thw band les vulgaires machins ?? they have a song about a guy having pop corn stuck down his throat!!

hey I warned you but you laughed at me.

you know thw band les vulgaires machins ?? they have a song about a guy having pop corn stuck down his throat!!

sorry not a big fan of french music....know the band...i liked a bit of marmotte applatie...did the guy die at the end? i have a friend who chipped a tooth eating pop corn...and no not the un popped corn...the popped one...is this making any sense?

sorry not a big fan of french music....know the band...i liked a bit of marmotte applatie...did the guy die at the end? i have a friend who chipped a tooth eating pop corn...and no not the un popped corn...the popped one...is this making any sense?

I he did die but thought of it.

hey I chipped a tooth eating a fresh croissant. it hurts like crazy !

I he did die but thought of it.

hey I chipped a tooth eating a fresh croissant. it hurts like crazy !

a croissant? lol so far my teeth are toughing it... * went knocking on wood* altough i hate eating "cheaper"chocolate and all my teeth hurt like hell

a croissant? lol so far my teeth are toughing it... * went knocking on wood* altough i hate eating "cheaper"chocolate and all my teeth hurt like hell

I have few cavities to repair and one day I forgot and ate a handfull of gummybears. almost cried.

hahaha

back on subject... i hate "les ptits vieux a chapeau" on the road...translated old people with hats on the road....usually in the fast lane going terribly slow...and you can spot them with there hat...cause there too small to see them in the car

back on subject... i hate "les ptits vieux a chapeau" on the road...translated old people with hats on the road....usually in the fast lane going terribly slow...and you can spot them with there hat...cause there too small to see them in the car

they have to look through the strearing wheel to see outside !!

and yes I hate them too.

I hate when my itunes uploads more then 50 songs into my iPod. I spent the past few days editing all my songs so that the albums and genres and everything are correct. It's been updating for the past hour.

So I hate my computer too.

I hate when my itunes uploads more then 50 songs into my iPod. I spent the past few days editing all my songs so that the albums and genres and everything are correct. It's been updating for the past hour.

So I hate my computer too.

i have freaking itunes for my cell...and the thing works every other time...so i hate itunes dont use my phone for music anymore...and hate the fact you can have loads of songs...but cant take your songs as ringtones...you have to download theme...assholes!!