Sergei Kostitsyn nets 2 in win

Bacchus

Always nice to see reports like that.

He's not dominating as I had hoped he would be, then again, maybe his role has changed... I don't know.

Go :hlogo: Go!

• 3 weeks later...
Always nice to see reports like that.

He's not dominating as I had hoped he would be, then again, maybe his role has changed... I don't know.

Go :hlogo: Go!

He's actually producing at a better clip than last year. 26 points in 19 games compared to 78 points in 63 games. If he continues at this rate, he should have 86 points by the time he hits 63 games, 8 more than last year's total.

He's actually producing at a better clip than last year. 26 points in 19 games compared to 78 points in 63 games. If he continues at this rate, he should have 86 points by the time he hits 63 games, 8 more than last year's total.

that would be impressive for a small kid playing in a defensive league

How cool would it be for both Sergei and Andrei to play together on the Canadiens. They would surley have unbelievable chemestry. I am excited to see what he can do him Hamilton next season.

I'm really pleased to see that his +/- is positive (+2) this year. He also seems to have cut down on his PIM although I'm not sure about that. [Edit: Well, actually his PIM is up somewhat this year :( ]

Edited by Peter Puck

London also lost some of their firepower since last year...so it's more impressive that he's picked it up IMHO.

They did a good job replacing the lost firepower but it's still not what it was...

London also lost some of their firepower since last year...so it's more impressive that he's picked it up IMHO.

They did a good job replacing the lost firepower but it's still not what it was...

Sergei Kostitsyn is all the fire power they need ;)

Here's Kostitsyn's place in the OHL's top scorers:

28 th overall

games - 19

goals - 10

assists - 16

points - 26

penalty minutes - 26

I wonder why he's so 'low' in the scorer's list...

GO :hlogo: GO!