Game Thread | Vancouver vs. Habs | 01/16/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I'm not joking. A good clean hit can change momentum and give a play that extra piece to score.

I think that's the next step in Komi's development as a defenseman. When forwards are coming down and you have them lined up, put a little bit extra into it.

damn the canuck twins are dangerous!

now thats the Kovy I know.. side stepping two canucks and get a shot off.. nice. lets see more.

actually I'm not joking. A good clean hit can change momentum and give a play that extra piece to score.

a good clean check is great but the comment called for playing 'ugly' which implied dirty play -

stuff like crashing the net by us or against us is still dirty play

GO :hlogo: GO!

downey.. gets on the ice and goes hunting.. finds the first canuck with a puck and finishes his check! made the boards crackle.. GO HABS GO!

a good clean check is great but the comment called for playing 'ugly' which implied dirty play -

Maybe my choice of words wasn't the best...I certainly didn't mean dirty. I mean 'ugly' as in not so much finesse as hard work...finishing checks and making life as difficult for the Canucks as possible.

agreed.. I don't like dirty plays either.. crashing the net is a big no no for me..

but finishing your checks and making the paint fly is fine by me!

GO HABS GO!

No, there's a difference between playing ugly and playing dirty.

Playing ugly is shooting from everywhere, every chance you get. It's finishing every check, it's fighting for every loose puck, it's about hustle and energy. And we're doing none of that lately.

Maybe my choice of words wasn't the best...I certainly didn't mean dirty. I mean 'ugly' as in not so much finesse as hard work...finishing checks and making life as difficult for the Canucks as possible.

in that case, i agree...

damn batman! holly molly... another lucky bounce batman!

jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................ a deflection.... what the heck....

ok.. thats its.. I"m officially going to start praying; the power of prayer will, must work!

Please God lets get this habs team back into the game!

Edited by Chips

game over.

I haven't even seen a good scoring chance for 3 games. No creativity whatsoever.

Huet isn't keeping these guys in the game.

at worst, he may have been weak on one of the goals but even that's debatable... i think he's playing ok...

If I could fit it under the cap, I'd dress the Bulldogs for a game.

Hell, I'd have the Bulldogs play the Habs during the break.

Hey Gainey. Get on that phone, and if those Philly rumors are true....PULL THE TRIGGER PLEASE.

How's Forsberg gonna help from the clinic?