Game Thread | Vancouver vs. Habs | 01/16/07

Spider-Man NL

Ummm.....my 1st line for the 3rd period.

Muller - Carbonneau - Gainey

hey there was a time in the past that when a player got hurt; a team could put anyone on the ice including coaches and fans. Am I correct or dreaming this one up..?

Edited by Chips

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you down it really hurts if you keep getting hit in the gutt!

but maybe this is exactly what we need.. but a good swift kick up the BUTT! maybe better!

GO HABS GO! end of the second and now we need to pull of the biggest come back this season and score three to tie it and four to win against LolongGO!

GO HABS GO!

Wasn't that the response to the Sens game? Then we went to Motown for ANOTHER swift kick up the butt. And now it seems like we need YET ANOTHER swift kick up the butt.

boo to dissapointing games...I stayed in the cold sociology office for a few extra hours today working on some things to assure that I could pay full attention to this game...boo I say!

maybe Souray was pulled cause gainey has made a deal for PitKanen!

or is it an injury?

GO HABS GO!

Why are you guys all salivating over pitkanen? He doesnt get as many points as souray and doesnt have sourays shot. I don't follow the flyers so fill me in here on why Joni would help us.

Edited by OneSharpMarble

They'll need to start playing better, they seem to have already given up... Make someone like Downey drop the gloves so we can get some momentum going....

To one SharpMarble.... Souray has good shots but he's horrible in defense...

Edited by Nesquik

Wasn't that the response to the Sens game? Then we went to Motown for ANOTHER swift kick up the butt. And now it seems like we need YET ANOTHER swift kick up the butt.

I'm not sure how many beatings this team can take; we are in need of a medic!

" ..my ass is burning and no I don't have a friend called bubba in jail... I play hockey for the montreal canadiens!.."

GO HABS GO!

Why are you guys all salivating over pitkanen? He doesnt get as many points as souray and doesnt have sourays shot. I don't follow the flyers so fill me in here on why Joni would help us.

I think it is his age and the fact that he has a good first pass...I really think the Habs need some more mobility from the blueline...he would help in that department.

There is one consolation for me tonight. And one that I must admit has become better than actually watching us loose every night.

And that is being part of this forum... I'm glad we have this venue to crap talk and shoot the shit. its like all you guys and gals are right here in my living room enjoying or in this case weeping over our game, our team and our fun!

GO HABS GO!

Tampa and Toronto tied at 2's. Now that is a respectable score... why can't we score a goal or four?

GO HABS GO!

I hope Koivu is going toe to toe with Kovalev in the dressing room right now. And Kovy comes out crying like the Russian ballerina he truly is.

Are you crazy? Kovalev talks like he's the freaking, Captain, Coach, and Owner of the Canadians. He talks like if he's alone on the team, that's what I hate about him, he thinks he is the Canadiens.... I think that he has some thinking to do, especially with a guy like Koivu, Koivu can't really do anything if Kovalev never passes to him. And I got to say, I think Johnson is the best player this match one the first line...

maybe we need to show love in the third... come on habs take a stand and give you fellow mates a hug!

GO habs GO!

It ain't over till it's over.

yup,.. that's quite right...

GO :hlogo: GO!