Game Thread | Vancouver vs. Habs | 01/16/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey pierre may not be a habs fan tonight but on more than one time this year his comments and support of the habs have been outstanding...

I just hope his team tonight take a second seat to our beloved HABS!

GO HABS GO!

end of the first.. the good news is that the damage is only two goals..

the worse news is we need to score again Lo lolongGGGOO!

the good news is in the second we seem to wake up usually and if we do then look out canucks! we are coming for you..

GO HABS GO!

bonk agrees with me... it seems that for the last little while that every mistake they make, they pay for them...

i know that it's pretty well a sports hype talk but he believes that he if they continue to work hard, things should break loose.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Bonk was just interviewed by RDS. he needed sit down to chat with the reporter... he's so big we need him at 100% hope he has fully recovered.

GO HABS GO!

Edited by Chips

i know that it's pretty well a sports hype talk but he believes that he if they continue to work hard, things should break loose.

I would submit to you that the above is, in general, a good rule for life.

Does anyone really think they played that poorly this period? I thought they acquitted themselves fairly well. 2-0, sure, but one of the goals Huet has with an ounce of confidence and the first goal was our only real breakdown of the first period. Sure, we didn't create a whole lot, but that's tough to do when you put out Losethepuck...er, I mean Kovalev with your best offensive player.

Kovalev really seems upset with the entire team and himself. He is playing with Koivu tonight and you know thats what he was waiting for if he and koivu do not combine for 2 or 3 goals this game I will be extreemly dissapointed.

Not a bad period.

For all of you that are worried like heck, the Canucks were in a VERY similar slump not that long ago and it was getting tiresome. They have come out of it and I'm sure the Habs will too. ;)

The all-star break could be what they need.

It won't be easy scoring 3 goals (at least) against Luongo.

the last few games they've had to face top-end goalies and their inability to score 'at will' has cost them... with luongo tonight, just like hasek last night, it's going to be a bitch to score enough goals to hope to win...

Good grief. Reading half this stuff you'd think the game was already over. They may very well lose, but if they do manage to win, I hope those of you who have written this one off can look back at the thread and admit a very premature 'whoops'.

At least where I come from, one period does not a game make.

EDIT: And now I know why I usually don't bother with game threads.

re-EDIT: Because I can't spell edit.

You a disgrace man. This is a habs forum not a canucks forum.

Pierre may be a Nuck first but from what I've seen, it seems he spends way more time rooting for the Habs than Canucks. :rolleyes:

You a disgrace man. This is a habs forum not a canucks forum.

big deal...

Don't forget killer whale watching, forest logging, evian drinking and hair beading.

You know the one thing about Van that I don't get - all these green environmental types who vote for the Green party and then drive some massive SUV from suburbs to work everyday.

I don't know if anyone else noticed it in the Wings game, but it was certainly evident then. There's far too little passing TO people and far too much passing AT people. It seems like if one guys sees another guy out of the corner of his eye, he'll attempt to make a pass, whether they're open or not.

Pierre may be a Nuck first but from what I've seen, it seems he spends way more time rooting for the Habs than Canucks. :rolleyes:

I agree.. Pierre is GREAT!

now.. lets kick his fav. teams ass! GOO HABS GOO!

GO habs GO! Go Habs GO! GO HABS GO!