Game Thread | Vancouver vs. Habs | 01/16/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game over.

I haven't even seen a good scoring chance for 3 games. No creativity whatsoever.

Huet isn't keeping these guys in the game.

The way things are going even if huet was guarding the great wall of china; the opposing team is going to score... everything and anything seems to find the back of the net. I'm not feeling that good anymore.. I think I"m going to puke!

son of a ... what in the world is going on.. we can't even keep a powerplay going? why are we in this slump anyway? did someone behave badly?

Maybe he was talking about a different trade with the flyers, forsberg is definitly not the answer.

DAMNIT SOURAY!

The only other one I've heard about is Kyle Calder, and that was more question than actual rumour.

Garrioch's a butthole anyways.

I made the Huet comment because guys were saying Aebischer wasn't keeping the team in the game yesterday despite stopping 37 of 39 shots. Huet has not been great the past week...that is a fact.

Anyway...that is the 3rd time in the last 2 games that Souray took a penalty during a powerplay.

huet is being peppered by the puck.. I sware he is going to get up and leave in the middle of a shift... if this keeps up!

GO hABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

quick nows are chance.. give bulis a smack! score now and we will have our revenge..!

Edited by Chips

Maybe he was talking about a different trade with the flyers, forsberg is definitly not the answer.

DAMNIT SOURAY!

the rumour that i've been hearing is that joni pitkanen is being shopped... that would be a good acquisition...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Is Souray on the PP?

not at the moment... he's in the dressing room... :P

the rumour that i've been hearing is that joni pitkanen is being shopped... that would be a good acquisition...

He would be a great acquisition, but I just don't see Holmgren dealing him.

when you down it really hurts if you keep getting hit in the gutt!

but maybe this is exactly what we need.. but a good swift kick up the BUTT! maybe better!

GO HABS GO! end of the second and now we need to pull of the biggest come back this season and score three to tie it and four to win against LolongGO!

GO HABS GO!

The only good thing I can take from that period is that Kovalev looked very determined on that last shift he took.

Obviously a firm believer in the adage, "You're only as good as your last shift." Cause he's been pathetic on every other shift.

maybe Souray was pulled cause gainey has made a deal for PitKanen!

or is it an injury?

GO HABS GO!