~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just played my cousin's copy of Guitar Hero, fun stuff. I may have to drop the 90 bucks for the Wii version. Should really help the dexterity of my left hand, haha. What a difference between easy and medium difficulties. Got 90% and 96% on the first two songs I tried, then bumped it up to medium and didn't even get a minute into the song, haha.

Wait a few months until Activision starts putting out new Wii discs (shouldn't see store shelves until around February). It's a buggy mess right now, has a lot of sound issues, they actually got sued over it.

I got a pisston of gaming stuff so I probably won't feel like going online anytime soon (not until I play through all my new games anyway). Bigger load then the last two years so that kind gives an idea what I've got to play. =D

My brother-in-law and his wife have Guitar Hero (1-3) for the PS2. Interesting games. Mostly crap songs, mind you. Pretty simple at the basic level. I usually get anywhere between 96-99%. Went to medium and was still getting 90-95%. Dunno whether I have the patience or interest to go any further, mind you. Tough to get into something when you're playing crap songs all the time.

On the other hand, he also brought over Hot Shots golf #4. Love that game. Though that gets boring after a while too.

Doesn't look like there are any 360's in my future either. Apparently Christmas money will be going to a bedroom set and a new kitchen floor.

I'm so domestic.

do you get excited over vacuum cleaner shopping now colin?

No, haven't needed to buy one in a while. Although a couple of years back I was excited thinking about a Dyson - but we couldn't afford $600 for a vacuum cleaner. Got a boring one.

Besides cash, the main gift I got this year was a sweater I hated. I'll leave it at that, lol.

Anyone else who has/played BioShock get spooked when they play it? I'm on my second play through and that game still has me freaking out.

It's the machine that loads instead of lags. :)

Seriously. You have now become the troll of this thread. ;)

Don't feed the troll guys. :lol:

already? let me troll before labeling me as such.

You're hilarious Alex. This is a 360 thread. We don't like PS3 followers. ;)

You always bring your seriousness into everything. Lighten up.

Ok, I'll stick to XBox 360 discussions.

xboxredring.jpg

Thankfully I've never had that problem and I hope I never will.

You are a troll now.

about the same thing as this:

smx7.jpg

Thanks for showing him that. I already knew what it was.

Your argument is flawed however. We will always side with the 360 over the PS3.

Thanks for showing him that. I already knew what it was.

Your argument is flawed however. We will always side with the 360 over the PS3.

I'd rather have a PS3. Only reason I'd EVER get a 360 is to game with you lot.