~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and me... and my girlfriend... :D That's next on my list (If I don't get it for xmas)

Maca. Up for some more live? :lol:

i got your message stealth

do i need an xbox live head set to talk or can i use other head sets?

It depends on the headset, some are compatible using the USB port on the 360 but not all of them are. Then the Xbox one can plug into the controller which is better then having a long cord running to the 360.

It's probably best/easiest to use the official one.

call me mr. chainsaw

LMAO!

Dude you owned me with that a few times until I could judge when you were coming and bust it out on you instead. It'd be a ton more fun if you had a mic too, so for sure get that as soon as you can.

We need to get some more guys on Gears to make it realllly interesting - maybe get some player matches up too (so we can collect some kills for achievements.

Yea that was awesome. I got a crazy Halo vid on PTG as well. :lol:

I'm going back on Pierre. So if you're up for some Halo.... ;)

Yea that was awesome. I got a crazy Halo vid on PTG as well. :lol:

I'm going back on Pierre. So if you're up for some Halo.... ;)

I got mic, finally!

and i'm on halo

Halo... dang. I feel like going out and buying it tomorrow, but I don't want to ruin anyone's X-mas gift for me. Plus, I want to finish off Gears on Insane as well.

Habs are up 3-1 right now and if there's no OT, I should be online around 9:30 EST (6:30 for you guys) to jump in on Gears if you're up to it.

Well Pierre, Maca, CS, that was a crazy amount of fun. Obviously you couldn't tell I was having fun since I wasn't using my mic but trust me, I was. I'd love to talk about it in detail when you get a chance since A)I wasn't using the mic and b) Couldn't hear a damn word you guys were saying. But I didn't actually have time to look for the remote so I just went without.

Last day before winter break though and I have a huuuuge essay due which I haven't even started on so thats the reason I had to bail after the first game. Sorry guys.

How about that mass chaos when we all converged on the sniper rifle though? I was laughing my freaking ass off. I saw Maca in half and then Pierre saws me in half WHILE I'm sawing Maca in half.

:lol:

Vinny, we make an excellent team. Bad Boys 4 lyfe, yo!

Well Pierre, Maca, CS, that was a crazy amount of fun. Obviously you couldn't tell I was having fun since I wasn't using my mic but trust me, I was. I'd love to talk about it in detail when you get a chance since A)I wasn't using the mic and b) Couldn't hear a damn word you guys were saying. But I didn't actually have time to look for the remote so I just went without.

Last day before winter break though and I have a huuuuge essay due which I haven't even started on so thats the reason I had to bail after the first game. Sorry guys.

How about that mass chaos when we all converged on the sniper rifle though? I was laughing my freaking ass off. I saw Maca in half and then Pierre saws me in half WHILE I'm sawing Maca in half.

:lol:

Vinny, we make an excellent team. Bad Boys 4 lyfe, yo!

LMAO dude that was great stuff. How did you enjoy the Game Invite spam though? hehe

We've gotta do that again sometime - with four guys we could maybe jump into a ranked game as well.

LMAO dude that was great stuff. How did you enjoy the Game Invite spam though? hehe

We've gotta do that again sometime - with four guys we could maybe jump into a ranked game as well.

Oh man, that was hilarious. I had two invites before I'd barely signed in and then Pierre sends another one while I'm playing Guitar Hero. Thanks for making me feel wanted. :wub:

I would've been on earlier as the 360 did in fact fire up Gears. Then it made a couple sickening crunching noises and said the disc was unplayable. I thought the 360 screwed up my Gears disc forever but thankfully not. Took me another 20 minutes before I got it running again though.

I loved the last game though. I knew Pierre would eventually think I left and come down to the stairs so I waited. And waited. And waited. Then he finally appeared and I sawed him. ^_^

Wow, seems like Halo is pretty much fun online ... rent the game yesterday and hmm, yea I don't really like it, pretty boring I'd say. Maybe it's because I'm not into that shooter thing at all.

Heck, I need a good game before Rockband and GTA comes out over here. ^_^

Ew, GTA. :puke:

I thought I had a free month of Xbox Live with my copy of NHL 07 but it's just a couple days. I got some unexpected money yesterday so I might get a subscription over the weekend.

How about that mass chaos when we all converged on the sniper rifle though? I was laughing my freaking ass off. I saw Maca in half and then Pierre saws me in half WHILE I'm sawing Maca in half while Maca is curbstomping CS.

I forgot to add something. :P

That was awesome last night. We had been playing for hours too and the most funniest part was how we kept re-arranging teams. When Pierre was by himself, Maca and me would always run around Pierre and get him going with his saw. You should have seen how many times Maca had him distracted and I'd come up behind and give Pierre a good hit to the head and run away again! :lol: Basically every time Pierrestarted chasing Maca, I would shoot him down and run away so we could have some more fun with him.

Yea that last game was great. Didn't you get any invites from me Jets? I sent like 30. :P

You let me know when you're good for another go around. I shouldn't have a problem at getting on these next few days.

That was awesome last night. We had been playing for hours too and the most funniest part was how we kept re-arranging teams. When Pierre was by himself, Maca and me would always run around Pierre and get him going with his saw. You should have seen how many times Maca had him distracted and I'd come up behind and give Pierre a good hit to the head and run away again! :lol: Basically every time Pierrestarted chasing Maca, I would shoot him down and run away so we could have some more fun with him.

Yea that last game was great. Didn't you get any invites from me Jets? I sent like 30. :P

You let me know when you're good for another go around. I shouldn't have a problem at getting on these next few days.

lmao, I only got your first one apparently.

It was great when I finally got Gears to work and joined the game. First thing I hear is "Yay, it's Jets!" "Woohoo, he's finally here!". Made me laugh, getting that to work took forever.

I should be good for another round tonight. I think I might stop by Futureshop when I drop my sister's presents off at her house to pick up a subscription.

I'm jumping on right now to play some Gears - I'll probably run the campaign on Insane for a bit unless someone wants to get a game in. I can only play for about an hour (or less) though as my girlfriend is on her way over and we've got a dinner part tonight (am I getting old?).

I'm jumping on right now to play some Gears - I'll probably run the campaign on Insane for a bit unless someone wants to get a game in. I can only play for about an hour (or less) though as my girlfriend is on her way over and we've got a dinner part tonight (am I getting old?).

A dinner party? Nyce. What time are you back?

Maca tells me he's notlikely to get on tonight so that pretty much decides it's Halo today guys. So if you're up for it, cool. Or if you want we can play Gears again. Whatever works.