07 Entry Draft...

kenadian

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=195235&hubname=nhl

Sounds like something Gary would do..... :puke:

"The first round will be conducted Friday night and broadcast live on VERSUS in the United States and TSN and RDS in Canada, beginning at 7 p.m., ET. Rounds two through seven will take place Saturday and start at 10 a.m., ET."

What was wrong with having it all one day? Like is was...

Why change for the sake of change....just because it's in Columbus (and on Versus) how many extra fans are going to tune into watch?

What was wrong with having it all one day? Like is was...

Why change for the sake of change....just because it's in Columbus (and on Versus) how many extra fans are going to tune into watch?

You sure? Seems like they usually have done rounds 1-3 on Saturday and 4-7 on Sunday, like the NFL does.

man do I need NHL package!! I want to watch the whole draft...well at least the first 3 rounds.

I don't mind that the 1st round is on the friday. I just feel sorry for those kids who will be going to sleep disappointed because they werent chosen in the 1 st round

You sure? Seems like they usually have done rounds 1-3 on Saturday and 4-7 on Sunday, like the NFL does.

You're right, the draft has always been split into two days. I have a strange feeling the last one was done in one day but that can't be right because I remember it starting much later then usual.

You're right, the draft has always been split into two days. I have a strange feeling the last one was done in one day but that can't be right because I remember it starting much later then usual.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was done in one day. It started in the afternoon but they kept going and finished it that night here in Vancouver.

Some friends and I are thinking about heading down for the draft. Anyone know how tickets work?

I'll be going next year in ottawa, feel free to join.