Halaks mask?

Aebischer4life

Actually, I like the idea, the story of it. But to be honest, I don’t like that mask. No offence meant, its a personal dislike.

Hey Dutchie, thanks for the pic of that 'previous mask'. Didn't know the Centre Bell was on there. Good find.

Interesting - thanks!

When asked to describe his style, Halak said: "Sometimes I go down, sometimes I stay up."

:lol:

He is a Hybrid which is a great thing. Butterfly is starting to become less and less of a requiremtn for star goalies.

Brodeur, Kipper and Vokun are not true butterflys, although Luongo and others still are there is another revolutiuon in the goaltending world and it is the Hybrid style.

Really don't care what he wants to wear as long as he keeps us on a winning note.

As for his mask I like it!

GO HABS GO!

Edited by Chips

Just occurred to me - maybe the picture in his left ear is PVM and the thing that looks like a cable coming off the top is the spotlight that sweeps the city. Let's have a closer look tonight.

Edit: I believe we have a winner: the CHCH television tower in Hamilton. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHCH_Television_Tower

Despite the Patrick Roy on the side, this is the same mask he wore in Hamilton this year, so it's a bone for the Bulldogs fans, not us.

Edited by Oleg Petrov