The American Idol Scandal, what do you think about it?

Pierre the Great

people are getting real lazy, a generation raised on junk food and tv is perfectly suited to junk news, that's what they want and big business has co-opted the media to deliver it to them, because it is in big business' interests to have a nation of couch potatoes more interested in a celebrity nipple than a billion dollar defence contract, , , , ,

(hey guys *cough*Fanpuck*cough*,,,, you can jump in anytime and disagree you know :P )

I'm surfing the imdb boards and I couldn't sum this up any better

The starts as a question:

Antonella already on the way to stardom?

and somebody replied:

"Plus the Industry needs a new crazy sex symbol- Britney paris and lohan are all skanked out and losing their looks- anna is dead- and all of a sudden Boom here comes the next one!!! She is one hook up with timberlake from a whole summer of US covers!!"

sums this up in a nut shell, this girl will be forever famous now.

people are getting real lazy, a generation raised on junk food and tv is perfectly suited to junk news, that's what they want and big business has co-opted the media to deliver it to them, because it is in big business' interests to have a nation of couch potatoes more interested in a celebrity nipple than a billion dollar defence contract, , , , ,

(hey guys *cough*Fanpuck*cough*,,,, you can jump in anytime and disagree you know :P )

You're not going to get true news unless you spend about 2-3 hours a day looking at the news from multiple sources. I know this because I do and its sad all the bias I see out there in certain publications that you dont see unless you cross reference it by looking at the same article from another source.

I wont even mention all teh stories that you dont see at all on more main stream publications, and can only find if you really dig on less travelled news (like blogs & internet forums). But you can see an example of this by picking up a copy of the montreal gazette, and then looking at a national paper like the post or the globe, there is a lot of stuff missing from either. And those are just Canada centric, pick up a copy of the wall street journal and you will see even more of a difference. So unless you spend 2-3 hours a reading news, you're missing out on a lot and getting some bogus stuff

What's to disagree with? The news is full of crap that nobody should care about other than a brief update. Anna Nicole Smith died, that's all you gotta say. Britney went bald? No need to have that on the news, that's what ET is for. American Idol is controversial? Let the show deal with it.

You're not going to get true news unless you spend about 2-3 hours a day looking at the news from multiple sources. I know this because I do and its sad all the bias I see out there in certain publications that you dont see unless you cross reference it by looking at the same article from another source.

I wont even mention all teh stories that you dont see at all on more main stream publications, and can only find if you really dig on less travelled news (like blogs & internet forums). But you can see an example of this by picking up a copy of the montreal gazette, and then looking at a national paper like the post or the globe, there is a lot of stuff missing from either. And those are just Canada centric, pick up a copy of the wall street journal and you will see even more of a difference. So unless you spend 2-3 hours a reading news, you're missing out on a lot and getting some bogus stuff

Problem with Canadian media is that its all owned by one company basically. Most newspapers are owned by CanWest. Vancouver for example is the worst. Both newspapers are owned by the same company. lol.

God forbid anyone have *shock* sex!!! Scandal! Scandal!

And as for Britney? Honestly? Good on her. Jerks deserved what they got. The freedom of the press has infringed far too much on a person's privacy. Poor girl can't get even a second's peace, let alone a moment. You try living a life like hers and see how far you get. Lucky that dork didn't get the umbrella in the eye.

Wow. I'm gonna need a moment to compose myself after seeing those photos.

I don't know exactly what to say. I can understand that people were upset with that photo shoot. I don't know if I would use the word "icky" to decribe them though. The woman isn't unattractive. Not incredibly hot, but certainly not butt ugly either.

As for the photos of her using her God-given talents though (if it is in fact her, which seems to be debatable), I probably would call those a bit icky. Or rather shocking, if it really is her.

If you compare boobs in the meat-smoking photos with the wet t-shirt photos, I'd say it's not the same woman.

As for Britney... that's the kind of bahavior you love to see from a mother-of-two. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Actually no. I was expecting to see the photos of her psoing in front of a war memorial, I did not expect to see photos of her giving someone a blowjob.

the blowjob pics are for real they've been pretty much confirmed, the calendar is for real because she made a nude calendar for her ex bf apparently.

Anyway we'll all know if she's still on the show when it airs on tuesday. If she's not on the tv and is missing. Well we know what happened. lol

if you don't think her boobs aren't big enough to make that her in the defacing of the war monument well there are these:

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictu...l%202/ab8a.html

Then they did a proof thing lol

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictu...ellaStudy1.html

Actually no. I was expecting to see the photos of her psoing in front of a war memorial, I did not expect to see photos of her giving someone a blowjob.

Your from Europe, i understand when americans give such a reaction (see nipplegate) but i didnt expect this from an european. We're used to something (i thought)

Or im just jumping conclusions!!

I'm truly sorry to disappoint you guys, honestly, I am, but Swedish sin is not as sinful as advertised. We're not that degenerated.

;)

Smart-ass comments aside though...

Have I seen naked women before? Yes.

Have I seen naked women give head before? Yes.

Did I expect to see that among those photoes? No. That's why I was surprsied.

Reading anything else into it is reading too much into it.

Euros would be appaled at the level of violence we love here. A person being blown up = good but a little sex = call in the morality police.

If this was classical Greece. America is Sparta and Europe is Athens. You love the arts and love and life. We Spartans love blood guts, gore and war. This spartan attitude I hate about America for I've always been an Athenian in a Spartan world.