Kostitsyn Sent to Hamilton.. Recalled

habsfan88

Looks like Kosti is here to stay. One of our top forwards lately. Dangerous with the puck, great speed, and has not shied away from the body. Hope he can continue his solid play. Definitely has a spot on the wing for years to come. Very excited about his future. Now he looks like he has the confidence.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Kosti is here to stay. One of our top forwards lately. Dangerous with the puck, great speed, and has not shied away from the body. Hope he can continue his solid play. Definitely has a spot on the wing for years to come. Very excited about his future. Now he looks like he has the confidence.

I definitely take back what I said earlier in this thread. Kosty has earned a position on the top 2 lines. I was definitely wrong about that. I would still love to see Grabovski get called up too though. He's got serious freakin wheels.

I definitely take back what I said earlier in this thread. Kosty has earned a position on the top 2 lines. I was definitely wrong about that. I would still love to see Grabovski get called up too though. He's got serious freakin wheels.

good to hear someone accept and announce that he/she was wrong... doesn't always happen... congrats...

as to grabovski, i expect that he'll be with the canadiens when they figure he's ready (and there's place for him...)

GO :hlogo: GO!

habsfan88, please edit the name of this thread. I opened the forums and saw the title and believed it was a new thread. I said out loud, "WHAT, NOOO".

Anyway, no big deal :P

I think it's safe to say that the thread title "Kostitsyn Sent to Hamilton" will never be started again because he has truly landed

:hlogo:

habsfan88, please edit the name of this thread. I opened the forums and saw the title and believed it was a new thread. I said out loud, "WHAT, NOOO".

Anyway, no big deal :P

I think it's safe to say that the thread title "Kostitsyn Sent to Hamilton" will never be started again because he has truly landed

:hlogo:

I really do hope you're right AC, because he's playing wonderfully... And I had a very similar reaction until I realized it was an old thread...

I really do hope you're right AC, because he's playing wonderfully... And I had a very similar reaction until I realized it was an old thread...

Come on now no need for hope it is PURE FACT.

Only way he ever plays another game in the AHL would be if he was sent down for a conditioning stint after an injury or later this year if he wants to go back should the Dogs still be in the playoffs and the Habs season end April 9th.