Game Thread | Habs vs. Boston | 03/03/07

Spider-Man NL

You are aware the Habs have been nothing but an 8 seed the past 10 years, 1 point from where they currently reside. Please enlighten us as to why this is Carbo's fault as opposed to the lazy group of players he is working with?

Yeah but the Bruins can be lazy on certain night too, so we have a shot against this team

GO HABS

:hlogo:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can probably make this Chara look like a monkey tonight

He doesn't need to go yet but he does need to learn some leadership skills. People don't follow leaders that they don't trust.

He's getting better as he goes, I really like that Time Out he settled the team down , and they did respond to it , they scored 5.

Edited by TheWhale

You are aware the Habs have been nothing but an 8 seed the past 10 years, 1 point from where they currently reside. Please enlighten us as to why this is Carbo's fault as opposed to the lazy group of players he is working with?

Carbo's not a good coach. Look at the results. The team does not come out of the gate. No motivation = no leadership. OK then let's not make the playoffs before blaming the coach. At least other years we made it and let's not forget we beat the #1 seed one year from the eighth seed. As far as I'm concerned we need an experieced coach like an Andy Murray for example. Please no more former habs stars...Fire Carbo before it's too late or maybe it's too late now.

Carbo's not a good coach. Look at the results. The team does not come out of the gate. No motivation = no leadership. OK then let's not make the playoffs before blaming the coach. At least other years we made it and let's not forget we beat the #1 seed one year from the eighth seed. As far as I'm concerned we need an experieced coach like an Andy Murray for example. Please no more former habs stars...Fire Carbo before it's too late or maybe it's too late now.

You think we could take the Sabres in a series if we sneak into 8th.

:hlogo:

I've been reading here that the Cube is finally sitting. HURRAY! I've been mentioning that he should be the one to sit. Finally. His play has been horrendous. Constant turnovers, not covering a man, getting mixed up in his own zone. Good choice Carbo!

I've been reading here that the Cube is finally sitting. HURRAY! I've been mentioning that he should be the one to sit. Finally. His play has been horrendous. Constant turnovers, not covering a man, getting mixed up in his own zone. Good choice Carbo!

Like I say he'll get better as he goes and this Bruin team is ripe to be beat.

I wonder if you were god's gift to your profession after 6 months? He needs time to make this HIS team. The core of this team is rotten. It needs to be remade or made to do what the coaching staff want. If he's no good how come all the former coach's of this team are leading the league. Why do you think Lemaire is in Minni because he likes the winters? Its because coaching in Montreal is a special kind of hell and you are not helping

Edited by habs rule

Some succeed because they are destined too, but most succeed because they are determined too

Go :hlogo: go!

How hard would you play today, if you knew you could not play tomorrow?

Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.

(Can be read in the Habs training room)

I wonder if you were god's gift to your profession after 6 months? He needs time to make this HIS team. The core of this team is rotten. It needs to be remade or made to do what the coaching staff want. If he's no good how come all the former coach's of this team are leading the league. Why do you think Lemaire is in Minni because he likes the winters? Its because coaching in Montreal is a special kind of hell and you are not helping

You're right. All these ex coaches thatwere fired by the habs are doing well because they are good coaches and we don't know a good coach when we have one but we always want a bad coach(Carbo) when we don't have one.

I'm interested to see the reaction of the team in this one. Bouillon a healthy scratch can either motivate or can create a Rivet like animosity. He hasn't been playing to well and I do want to see Streit and Gorges on the blueline so i am not complaining.

I wonder though where Samsonov will go now that HIggins is back. I'd much prefer Higgy on the fist, kosty the second, Zhogs the third and Lats the fourth.

CARBO"S GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!

Come on.....You see this is the bullshit that this team really doesn't need. Who's next GAINEY? Keep it up and they will both be gone......I don't want that. Get rid of the lazy asses on the ice and get players that want to win....that's what we need, and not fans like you.

I dunno.. it sends the wrong message to sit your hardest workers even if they play like crap. He'll probably be upset like Rivet was.

Could someone be a dear and post the lines when they get a chance?

Thanks.

Higgins-Koivu-Ryder

Kostitsyn-Plekanec-Kovalev

Samsonov-Bonk-Johnson

Begin-Lapierre-Latendresse

Streit-Dandenault

Markov-Komisarek

Souray-Gorges

Halak

Aebischer