Game Thread | Habs vs. Boston | 03/03/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KoZed Quebec City was the USA Today Top Destination's for a broken heart after V-day.

You shitting me.

It's depressing as Hell here in February. It's like winter will never stop, ever.

But it's a good place to get drunk, high and laid. So yeah, it's a Top Destination! :P

Stop, you make it sound like I'm the Yoda of EHM. Dude, I'm not green and speak inversed, I do not.

Well, still. Just because you say you won't help me doesn't mean I believe that you can't help me. Because we both know you can. You've been to the playoffs before.

For each game I win you owe me a penny. :)

CARBO IS NOT THE PROBLEM

I wonder if you were god's gift to your profession after 6 months? He needs time to make this HIS team. The core of this team is rotten. It needs to be remade or made to do what the coaching staff want. If he's no good how come all the former coach's of this team are leading the league. Why do you think Lemaire is in Minni because he likes the winters? Its because coaching in Montreal is a special kind of hell and you are not helping

The problem is that I feel we have gone in the wrong direction. We started off great and just got worse and worse. Shouldnt it be the oposite?

third period... time for the come-back and win...

yesssssssssssss............

GO :hlogo: GO!

The problem is that I feel we have gone in the wrong direction. We started off great and just got worse and worse. Shouldnt it be the oposite?

is that not what this team has done in the last 5 years. who sez they are not consistent. Must be Carbo or Gainey

Found It:

10 Great Places to Mend Your Broken Heart

Quebec City, Canada

"Quebecers like to say their capital city is like France without the jet lag or the attitude. What you'll love the most is aimlessly wandering the narrow (and safe) streets, passing boulangeries, old churches, and slate-roof granite houses whose balconies drip with flowers. Over a long weekend in August, the New France Festival takes you back to when the French occupied the colony. More than 1,500 artists and performers don authentic costumes; you can rent one of your own and join in on the fun." 418-641-6654; quebecregion.com

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/destination...art_x.htm?imw=Y

well............... dat's a nice thing......

GO :hlogo: GO!