Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Rangers de New York | 04/05/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn its hard to play from behind at MSG.

GO HABS GO

COME ON SAY IT WITH ME

GO :hlogo: GO! GO :hlogo: GO! GO :hlogo: GO!

GO :hlogo: GO!

Sure you're not a Devils fan?

Habs fan all my life but I'm not going to look through rose colored glasses...the most important game of the year and they come out effing flat. The coach is to blame in my books and not like it's something it's a one game thing..they've been riding Halak and he even had to steal Tue night's game against the lowly Bruins.

Montreal will score on this power play.

Then, Montreal will score two minutes in a 1:20 span with 6 minutes left on the clock.

Montreal will fail to make the playoffs.

Habs fan all my life but I'm not going to look through rose colored glasses...the most important game of the year and they come out effing flat. The coach is to blame in my books and not like it's something it's a one game thing..they've been riding Halak and he even had to steal Tue night's game against the lowly Bruins.

Saw that game, and Halak didn't steal anything. Toivonen kept it 2-0, but the Bruins didn't do anything noteworthy offensively.

can i watch? do you break stuff? do you scream & jump all over the place & bang your head on the wall/floor/fridge/furniture? :wacko::wacko:

should i keep a safe distance? :blink::blink:

No mainly just irrational ranting blaming the coach, the backup goalie, my wife, hateful emails to Leaf fans.

Followed by not being able to sleep for a couple of hours!

If I get really pissed, my wife asks me what is wrong, I snap at her and we have an enjoyable night ...LOL

Wprst excuse for a team I've seen in awhile ... fighting for a playoff spot and you come out and play like that ... wear the jersey proudly or don't wear it at all ...

Here is the question. If the comeback falls short. Who starts in goal on Saturday?

i'm not carbonneau but likely huet will start...

personally, i don't blame halak for the result so far... he may have let in one weak goal but the jagr goal was certainly not his fault and the first and/or last ones may likely simply have been really well place slap shots (the 1st à la guy lafleur from the 70's)...

i don't know if huet would really be up to a one-shot game (not talent but readiness)...

personally, i'd start halak again...

he's a better goalie than what's-his-name, the leafs goalie and he would likely outduel him

the only potential downside is that this benching might put some doubt/second guessing in his mind...