Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Rangers de New York | 04/05/07

Spider-Man NL

thanks, nothing wrong with injecting a little politics in a different environment :-p

you & ptg would have a lot to talk about... he's our resident political watchdog... and a very observant one too...

GO :hlogo: GO!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the 1st 10 min of the game; thought it started at 7:30 but from what I've seen it looks like we're standing around watching the puck/play too much.........

Almost like we're killing a penalty for 40+ minutes..........

you & ptg would have a lot to talk about... he's our resident political watchdog... and a very observant one too...

yah we got into that issue a while back in "the lounge" but alas we dont see quite eye to eye on said issue :P.

But Im used to that, unfortunately people in general are so misinformed on the Israel/Palestinian issue and from that its regular for people to draw false conclusions. This is what I do with the majority of my time when Im not in class.

Carbo is pissin me off......he has changed every single line tonite

2-1 isles

I think I am going to go into a rage if the Isles win and we blew a chance to clinch :angry::)

2-1 Isles :clap:

now that's good news... keep it up, islanders!!!!

Guys, remember. 3 goals against Lundqvist is impossible.

Just go for it. Send everybody deep and see if Huet is back to 100%.

What do we have to lose now?

agreed, they need to do something to generate some pressure.

I totally understand the sentiment, but I somewhat disagree.

If the habs win this game they will have deserved it. The final score is tabulated at 60 (65?) minutes. Nothing is over until it is over. Scoreboards don't have a section for comments.

Based on their current play - forget it.

Bring it up a notch - NOW OR GO HOME

There's a lot of talk about us being "flat" tonight. Now I know alot of you either play or have played hockey. You know that being up for and trying hard in a game, does not always equate to success or productivity on the ice.

The boys are skating and working, but the product stinks...I'm not sure why this is the case, but I'm sure it's not for lack of effort

I dont think Carbo's constant fu*&ing with the lines helps either...

My god now its Koivu, Ryder, Higgins

I think I am going to go into a rage if the Isles win and we blew a chance to clinch :angry::)

can i watch? do you break stuff? do you scream & jump all over the place & bang your head on the wall/floor/fridge/furniture? :wacko::wacko:

should i keep a safe distance? :blink::blink:

this is absoulutely the worst game I have watched this year It goes to show how important it was to win the odd game in January/February..just one more and it is a different story. Nopbody understood the seriousness of that major slump until it was too late.

Sure you're not a Devils fan?

heeheeheeheeheeeeeeee