leafs are out too !

rafikz

He didn't steal it, he sampled it, like the rappers do with all there music. That's how they get around copy rights.

The Habs even pick ahead of the Leafs, so there is good news there.

oooh - nice sample(any unknown chemicals show up in that sample - some testosterone??????) :)

He didn't steal it, he sampled it, like the rappers do with all there music. That's how they get around copy rights.

The Habs even pick ahead of the Leafs, so there is good news there.

Even sampling is considered copyright infringement.

I couldn't have scripted that better myself.

The miraculous tying goal with less than a second left, sending the hopes of Leafs fans soaring....only to have their hearts ripped out in the shootout.

Screw 'em....let them be miserable along with us.

I laugh a laugh of greatness and pride.... ^_^ , I can just imagine TSN and all of Leafnation in utter turmoil

there is a God! sweet justice has been done!

i'm ready to write a letter to Mr. Snow and Wang thanking them for eliminating the leafs from the playoffs.

i can rest in peace now. last night I was not looking forward to the post season playoff leaf bandwagon; now I can get a good nights rest.

GO HABS GO!

GO ISLES GO!

GO HABS GO!

When Madden scored that tying goal, I was super pissed off

But when I think a bout it.......I'm just picturing those Leafs fans filled with hope when NJ tied the game, when everybody thought it was over...... and then a bigger disappointment following :P:P:P

In your face Wellwood!!!!!!!

At least now I can follow the playoffs and enjoy the hockey without the risk of the leafs winning anything. Aaaah how nice, enjoy hockey without cheering for any team will be good for my nerves. Looking forward to this summers draft and UFA-signings (and maybe one or two released players). GO GAINEY GO, soon your intensive season of work starts.

GO HABS GO!!!