Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He guys incase you forgot this is a thread about the playoffs and last time a checked the Nucks, Wild, Avs, Flames and Oilers are all out! ;)

Ranger and Sabres hit the ice for game 5 lets go Rangers.

Jets and me are just having some fun arguing. Ignore it if you don't want to read it. B)

Bitton, you have lots to learn my little pathetic friend. I don't need to start another Canucks post to say if the Sedins sat out with the flu...who the heck were going to replace them??? :lol:

Anyways.... GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was eating dinner. mmm Sushi.

Anyway yes I'm basing this on Luongo. How many years have I seen the Canucks falter because they didn't have a goalie. Just imagine all those big offensive years and the Canucks didn't have a goalie. Well we have a goalie.

Second, we actually can play defense now. Just find offense and we'll just be as good or even better then this year.

I do agree though in Jets saying the Northwest is the best division in Hockey. It simply is. Too bad we beat up on each other. I've never seen a division so tough in any sport. Usually when every team is close together its because everybody sucks. (i.e the NFL divisions) but the Northwest is simply not the case.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

Sabres freaking tie the game! Drury!

Sabres better win this game or I'll be heart broken. Twice in just over 24 hours. :wacko:

Luongo? :?-

Yeah the Ducks first goal yesterday he had a player pushed into him, similar situation in this game but there was a call and no goal.

Yeah the Ducks first goal yesterday he had a player pushed into him, similar situation in this game but there was a call and no goal.

That was a stupid call. I was pissed but those calls are made, I laugh at those who say the refs favour the Nucks. If they actually watched it evens itself out with the powerplays we may get and whatever else anyone wants to complain about.

Just a quick rant. B)

Rangers to the power play.

7th tonight.

killed off!

PP for the Sabres now.

I feel the winner here!

Guess I was right.

Wow Buffalo Wow what a win.