Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

:lol::lol::lol:

The Sens are the hottest team in the playoffs, Sabres have No Answers to the power of the Senators.

Luck seems to be on Ottawa's side. Remember in the 1st period, a shot went off the crossbar for the Sabres? Well acually, it was proved that shot went in the net. If they had seen it, it could have been the Sabres winning.

Tallinder is doubtful tonight but they can win this series still. Buffalo has the talent but they HAVE to play a full game if they want to win. I could really care if Ottawa is the hottest team right now. It just seems like they are but really they're not.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt the series is going 5. 6 or 7 with 7 more likely.

You and your avatars :P I feel like I'm communicating with some old guy here. Either that or it feels like I'm speaking with David Suzuki (whom I can't stand by the way).

Anyway, I think it'll go 6 games now and as for ANA/DET, that's a coin toss now IMO. What did I say about underestimating the Red Wings?

Nope. Detroit head coach Mike Babcock will decide when that series will end.

Babcock: Lucky McGill tie might be socked away

Red Wings 2-0 when Babcock wears McGill tie

;)

LOL It's better than the kind of yellow/gold one of Carbo.

You and your avatars :P I feel like I'm communicating with some old guy here. Either that or it feels like I'm speaking with David Suzuki (whom I can't stand by the way).

Anyway, I think it'll go 6 games now and as for ANA/DET, that's a coin toss now IMO. What did I say about underestimating the Red Wings?

:lol:

Harold Wilson old Labour Leader and Prime Minister of GB in the 60's and 70's.

:lol:

Harold Wilson old Labour Leader and Prime Minister of GB in the 60's and 70's.

You like him why though? :lol: Are you supposed to be the "FAERIE" of old people?

You like him why though? :lol: Are you supposed to be the "FAERIE" of old people?

I like him because he actually stood for something. Politicians these days aren't in a mindset of making the world a better place and aren't driven by ideals (Trudeau, Palme, Wilson, T. Douglas, FDR, etc). Instead they're driven by power (Harper, all modern republicans, democrats, Tony Blair and his 'spin and image')

I'm driven by ideals and the drive to change society for the better. Not just to be seen as a power hungry man who has no backbone and goes with the polls and completely changes views like the wind. (Harper) and craves a 'precious' majority.

If I ever went into politics (chances are I will at some point, its inevitable) it would be because I got fed up with the politicians not wanting to change the fundamental aspects of society and who only care about power.

People out there are struggling to survive and they do not have a voice, they need a voice and they need help before they become the 'forgotten' like I once was.

Now is that idealistic view of politics, probably, am I a dreamer, you bet. But I believe politics has lost its way with all the parties moving towards the centre. Its gone from fundamental change of society to, parties with empty suits just craving power.

Be it a person of the right or person of the left, somebody please, come up with an actual idea other then the status quo.

Spitz and Razor taking us to a 3-0 series lead.

B)

Don't you mean Spetz? Who's Razor? :lol:

Don't get me wrong. I like the Senators, but I have "reasons" as to why I don't want them to win. Buffalo will win tonight. I believe in that team. :clap:

That would be Emery. I always have wondered how Raycroft feels about the moniker :D

Emery will be eaten alive by the Sabres formidable attack. ^_^ At least I hope so..... No offense Emery. :)

That's just sad. Terrible play on Buffalo's part. They aren't even trying out there. Besides Miller, no fan of the Sabres can be happy.

I seriously thought playing Stafford would have been a good idea for this team. The added youth and skill may have helped.

Buffalo is NOT clicking. Which player did they interview right after the 2nd period? I heard some of it but didn't see it. Anyway, he said that the powerplay wasn't going for Buffalo and the PK wasn't working as well as it should.

AKA: Crappy passing (in general)

Ottawa is robbing all the lanes. Better - faster - CLEANER passes are required there Sabres. The Habs would do better right now, that's a fact.