Fan Cost Index

mathieu30

TMR's exclusive Fan Cost Index survey, now in its fifteenth year, tracks the cost of attendance for a family of four. The FCI includes: four average-price tickets; four small soft drinks; two small beers; four hot dogs; two game programs; parking; and two adult-size caps.

http://www.teammarketing.com/fci.cfm?page=fci_nhl_06-07.cfm

so we're the most expensive venue in the league I'm a bit shocked

Edited by marky_and_komi

Some of the stuff they include there is stupid. Buy a hat at a store when it's on sale on wear it to the game. If you already have soda, don't buy beer. And to be honest, I've never understood buying food at a game. Why would I want to pay 5 bucks for a hot dog, when I could have a JBC, CCD, nugs, fries, and a frosty for the same price on the way to the game?

The Blues tickets are still way too expensive.

I offered you a free ticket this year when I was down there and you still did not come.

I think the blues have bigger problems than the tickets.

that was the same day a teenage girl slammed into my parked car outside my house. I had no way of getting downtown due to Saint Louis' refusal to build any sort of public transportation system out to the suburbs.

I know I was kidding.

I know I was kidding.

okay lol

:)

and true the blues problem is this is a fair weather town. People only show up when they are winning. Then the die hard fans which I estimate around 25,000 tops got really mad over the lockout and haven't watched the game since.

Then there was the ex owner who was a fraud. (mr. walmart)

They fired Ken Wilson the announcer

Moved from KMOX to a weaker station KTRS (which now does the Cardinals games cheating fans in arkansas, outside of the stl area missouri, illinois, kentucky, tennessee and mississippi from hearing cardinal games (the cardinal base is in those areas)

But now the Blues are back on KMOX where they should have never left.