Aebischer/Johnson

Jean

Has any team manifested interest in either of them? I havent heard anything so far.

Why won't Johnson return to Montreal? I liked him a lot and my worst fear would be seeing him back with the Leafs. In my opinion Johnson was one of the better Habs last season and I really hope to see him and Smolinski together with Latendresse.

Why won't Johnson return to Montreal? I liked him a lot and my worst fear would be seeing him back with the Leafs. In my opinion Johnson was one of the better Habs last season and I really hope to see him and Smolinski together with Latendresse.

If i wanted to sign for 900 000 like Kostopoulos, i'd have like to see a 4th line Bégin - Lapierre - Johnson...

Not sure how much Johnson is asking for as for Aebi I could see him landing a back up role somewhere Phx possibly Florida?

or davos or kloten

or maybe Épinal !!

To be completely honest. I'm sad to see the Bonk and Johnson duo broken up and lost altogether. I really enjoyed watching them play against the top lines and just shutting them down.

Both will be missed by me.

To be completely honest. I'm sad to see the Bonk and Johnson duo broken up and lost altogether. I really enjoyed watching them play against the top lines and just shutting them down.

Both will be missed by me.

But the Habs will be a better team next year because they are gone. Team speed is on the rise so is physicallity. Johnson and Bonk were a great shut down duo but because of they are a tad slower they destroyed momentum some nights. I was happy they were here last year but and happy they are gone.