2007-2008 Sched is out!

JMMR

Sheesh, I hope the Habs aren't set up for a late December swoon again. 6 straight on the road, 3 at home, and then 4 straight on the road. 10 road games, 3 home from end of December thru mid-January. Yuck.

Sheesh, I hope the Habs aren't set up for a late December swoon again. 6 straight on the road, 3 at home, and then 4 straight on the road. 10 road games, 3 home from end of December thru mid-January. Yuck.

Yeah it looks like last year except they finish with 2 at home rather than the road which is nice.

I noticed that too. That's a pretty rough X-mas schedule. Shouldn't there be some sort of rotation for teams so they don't get stuck playing away around X-mas multiple years in a row?

Does this team ever start the year with a home game? Or have one before the second week starts?

Yeah, there's a good season-killer right there in our usual swoon time. Maybe they can avoid the flu, though.

I noticed that too. That's a pretty rough X-mas schedule. Shouldn't there be some sort of rotation for teams so they don't get stuck playing away around X-mas multiple years in a row?

The Habs are NEVER home at Christmas. I moved out of NY in '96 and don't think they've been at home when I've gone for holiday any time.

Does this team ever start the year with a home game? Or have one before the second week starts?

Yeah, there's a good season-killer right there in our usual swoon time. Maybe they can avoid the flu, though.

THE HABS CHOOSE TO START THE SEASON ON THE ROAD AND IT HAS WORKED QUITE WELL IN THE LAST FEW YEARS!!!

06 07 - First 3 on the road = 5 points

05 06 - First 3 on the road = 6 points

03 04 - First 2 were on the road and they split 1-1 = 4 point the win was a shutout of the Leafs.

02 03 - First on the road = win 2 points (rangers)

01-02 - First on the road = win 2 points (senators)

00-01 was the last bad road start 0-2 against the Devils and LEafs.

By my count, we're not playing the canucks, wild, flames, avalanche or oilers.

Nope, no NW for the Habs this year. Stupid schedule, I think the Habs have only been to CO twice since I moved here in 2000.

By my count, we're not playing the canucks, wild, flames, avalanche or oilers.

Nope, no NW for the Habs this year. Stupid schedule, I think the Habs have only been to CO twice since I moved here in 2000.

Yep only twice since 2000 and three times since they moved from Quebec.

3-8-3-2 since the move.

Quick highlights of the schedule:

Season Opener: October 3 @ Carolina

Home Opener: October 13 vs Carolina

Final Game: April 5 vs Toronto

- Final 8 games vs divisional opponents

- Only 4 afternoon games

- "Hockey Day" opponent Ottawa again, but this time in the 7 PM slot

- Longest road trip: 6 games (Dec. 20-30)

- Longest homestand: 4 games (3 X)

Nice to finish off against the Leafs again. Could it come down to the final game of the season again?

Nice to finish off against the Leafs again. Could it come down to the final game of the season again?

To see if Habs clinch 1st in the division and if the Leafs make the playoffs?

I sure hope so :)

OR GET THE FLU SHOT!!

Every year we seem to get screwed over by the flu.

OR GET THE FLU SHOT!!

The flu hits all teams. Teams with depth get through it. Teams that don't have depth and are over achieving don't.

OR GET THE FLU SHOT!!

The flu hits all teams. Teams with depth get through it. Teams that don't have depth and are over achieving don't.

The Habs did not have the Flu last year it was way worse than that.

OR GET THE FLU SHOT!!

The Habs did not have the Flu last year it was way worse than that.

Yup. I get the stomach flu every year, but last year I got the norwalk virus, which is what they had and it is WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY worse. It was going around my whole office and ppl were all down for a week or more, and this is in a place where ppl come and sit in cubicles and do IT all day, not physical work like hockey...