Price to start tomorrow.

JMMR

I will be there in the building!

Nice. I am heading to Montreal to see the Preds on Dec 1st. I am hoping he will get the nod.

THe only time I saw him live was Game 5 of the Calder Final. That was a great night.

Nice. I am heading to Montreal to see the Preds on Dec 1st. I am hoping he will get the nod.

THe only time I saw him live was Game 5 of the Calder Final. That was a great night.

I will be at that Habs Preds game!

I will be at that Habs Preds game!

Did you buy a 10 pack?

I head down from Toronto once a year with my buddies. It is a tradition. Last year we were at the Leaf game that went to 15 shooters before Wellwood scored.

Always a good time. A little Crescent st, mixed with some Chez Paris and the Habs game. Highly recommended!!!

I disagree with this.

I'm all for Price, but Huet is getting so little respect. Hung out to dry at the end of game, and his reward? Take the bench...

What kind of message is this showing? I think Price should be in the minors and Halak as back up.

I will be there in the building!

Me too! Where are you sitting?

I disagree with this.

I'm all for Price, but Huet is getting so little respect. Hung out to dry at the end of game, and his reward? Take the bench...

What kind of message is this showing? I think Price should be in the minors and Halak as back up.

I think the reward will be that Price will shelled instead of Huet. :D

Huet has always had difficulties versus the Sens. I think Price will aid our transition game.

This is another poor/questionable decision by Carbo I think. Huet played excellent against the Panthers. It must be very very discouraging to have played a fine game only to be told you are sitting the next game. Where's the incentive (for Huet or anyone else) to play well and put forth a good effort if this is the way you get rewarded?

Carbonneau's gonna wind up with all his players hating him if he doesn't smarten up.

They're just continuing to go down their Huet starts 2, Price starts one rotation. Has nothing to do with Huet's play.

It's a bit funny that Price keeps winding up against the tough teams while Huet plays against the weaker ones.

They're just continuing to go down their Huet starts 2, Price starts one rotation. Has nothing to do with Huet's play.

It's a bit funny that Price keeps winding up against the tough teams while Huet plays against the weaker ones.

I find it funny that people are complaining. If they do this all year (Huet 2, Price 1) Huet will get 54 starts. Is that a problem?

I find it funny that people are complaining. If they do this all year (Huet 2, Price 1) Huet will get 54 starts. Is that a problem?

Good point!

Plus the plain fact that Huet lost his last two games. It was not his fault, but a shakeup is ok.

I don't mind how Carbo is going to play Price every 3rd game, but take a look at the schedule before you decide when this format comes into place for God's sake!

His first 2 career starts should NOT be against Pittsburgh and the Senators, while Huet gets Florida, Toronto, etc....who is the starter Carbo?!?!?

Your number one plays the top teams in the league

Mountains out of molehills. If I'm Price, I'm thinking wow, this coach and organization really believe in me. If I'm Huet, I'm thinking, damn, I'd like that start - this kid is pushing me - but hey, I'm still #1.

Let's remeber that there are serious concerns around Huet's durability. Just going with the 'hot hand' may not be a great idea if that guy tends to break down over a full season. I think Carbo is wisely sticking to his long-range plan for the goalies. The onus is now on Price to do the job he's being asked to.

And if the Habs play like they did last night, this game will be closer than anyone expects.

I don't mind how Carbo is going to play Price every 3rd game, but take a look at the schedule before you decide when this format comes into place for God's sake!

His first 2 career starts should NOT be against Pittsburgh and the Senators, while Huet gets Florida, Toronto, etc....who is the starter Carbo?!?!?

Your number one plays the top teams in the league

He started Huet his number 1 in the opener. Then kept Price out of the ridiculous spotlight that would have been Sat night in Toronto on CBC. He beat Pittsburgh. Huet stones Carolina, which earned him another start against Florida. I have no problem with any of this. Why is this a problem?

Everybody thought it was a bad idea in Pittsburgh. Price comes through, then it was a good idea and everybody is conjuring up the stories of Roy and Dryden. No reason he can't beat Ottawa tomorrow.

Edited by Wamsley01

Huet has been hot but I always look forward to watching Price play. Should be a fun game to watch anyway, way better to watch than that damn Panthers team. :P

This is a great decision by Carbonneau.

1. You can not leave a 20 year old kid on the bench for more than a few games in a row

2. Might as well see how he plays against the best he should not be on the team if he can not handle it

3. Huet is not the long term plans for the Canadiens I doubt he finishes the year here

I'm fine with that rotation. If they play like they did against Florida they'll be fine.

They should have the same rotation with Gorges and Brisbois. He was bad last night.

He sure was.