Games consoles ...?

bombTHEice

It sounds like Oblivion, or something compareable, wouldn't be the right game for me ... i prefer games which doesn't take that long, sports games and so on.

Dead Or Alive 4 is the next on my list, now I'll have to find a jump&run ... maybe there's a good one for the old XBox?

Try Psychonauts or Beyond Good And Evil.

Jetsniper has made some excellent suggestions. Everything he said is right on.

Whatever system you get (I'm an Xbox 360 man myself), check out Call of duty 4. It is nothing short of amazing.

Hehe, thanks

I've heard some great things about CoD4. I wasn't interested at first but now I'll have to take a look at it. Same goes for Assassin's Creed with some of the revelations concerning it in the past few months.

Colin, you suck. :P

The best racing series is arguably Forza (I can hear Turismo fans crying with rage right now), made by Microsoft.

Forza is good, yes. Have it for the plain boring ol' Box. Turismo is excellent - I couldn't tell you which is better in my opinion, though, since I've only played GT1 from so long ago. Reason I would go PS3 is simply because they have F1 racing - which is one game I love to play. Turn on all the reality features and holy crap that's a tough game to play.

I would agree, though, that it'd be great if Forza was ported to the '3' at some point too. (Making that game is one of the ONLY things that M$ has done successfully, I might add.)

Are you kidding me? The fact Microsoft is managing to make a huge impact even with a bad succesful ratio for the systems speaks volumes. The 360 is the console every schmoe has to go out and buy. They're probably the only company that actually looked at how they did last generation, identified what their weaknesses were and addressed them. Peter Moore (who has since moved on to EA) deserves a huge amount of credit, especially after the Playstation 2 dominated the market like no console has before.

Forza being ported to PS3 is impossible, it's a first-party game.

To make things sweeter its coming out the day of my birthday

7 yrs old birthday gift : Mario

24 yrs old : Mario :lol:

Only difference, now I'm the one payin for it.